1. #1 Take a look at this ? 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s

What do we do?

I, for one, had better schedule that foot surgery before all this happens. :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    What do we do?

I, for one, had better schedule that foot surgery before all this happens. :eek:
    What's the matter with your hind leg?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    What's the matter with your hind leg?
    What isn't? I have Morton's neuroma in both feet and a deforming bunion on one. And no, I didn't get any of these problems from too-tight shoes or high heels. The bunion started when I was 13 years old. My grandmother had terrible feet (although they never slowed her down).

The surgery just sounds so horrifying that I have been putting it off until some Star Trek-like technology comes along. Basically, I want some hot-looking dude to wave High Technology over me in a spa atmosphere while I painlessly eat chocolates and flip through Marie Claire or Vogue. Then I want to be miraculously cured and have a pedicure or something.

Unlikely. :(

You know, being around all they people I see lately trying to get cured and wanting to continue with their life,

This guy needs to get sick just so he can see just how warped his perspective really is.
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    If Steele beats Dingell, I will literally have a heart attack. Dingell has been garnering the moron vote in large quantities since before I was born.

If he goes, there will be a celebration in this household and those across the land - because it will mean that the Dems will absolutely lose both the Senate AND the house and it won't be close.

I'm talking 65-70 new Republican seats in the House and 12-13 seat gains in the Senate.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Quote Originally Posted by warpig View Post
    You know, being around all they people I see lately trying to get cured and wanting to continue with their life,

This guy needs to get sick just so he can see just how warped his perspective really is.
    HUH? What's warped about his perspective?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    HUH? What's warped about his perspective?
    Sorry, I thought I'd already seen this. It was a different individual I saw. I spoke too soon.
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

Quote Originally Posted by warpig View Post
    Sorry, I thought I'd already seen this. It was a different individual I saw. I spoke too soon.
    okay. That's better. Scared me for a sec . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    What isn't? I have Morton's neuroma in both feet and a deforming bunion on one. And no, I didn't get any of these problems from too-tight shoes or high heels. The bunion started when I was 13 years old. My grandmother had terrible feet (although they never slowed her down).

The surgery just sounds so horrifying that I have been putting it off until some Star Trek-like technology comes along. Basically, I want some hot-looking dude to wave High Technology over me in a spa atmosphere while I painlessly eat chocolates and flip through Marie Claire or Vogue. Then I want to be miraculously cured and have a pedicure or something.

Unlikely. :(
    It sounds as if you have feet like my wife.Her family tree is full of females with problem feet.Her mother and father both had Plantar Warts,Bunions and Calluses,thickened skin from friction or pressure‎: People with bunions often develop a callus over the bunion .

As a kid they were OK but when she became a teen her feet went south,so to speak .If she doesn't have them pared every month she can't walk.She also has hammer toes and assorted deformations of the hoof !I often tell her if she were a horse they would shoot her,and now I sleep with one eye always open !

She has them pared down by her podiatrists so she can walk.What ever you do don't let them operate on your feet.Her friend had the operation and now she is just about crippled .

Your Feet are nothing to 'fool around' with and just about every medical quack in creation will offer to operate on your feet in their office over your lunch hour !