Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    Not really ... they're bucking for EU membership.
    Good catch! But the Romanians didn't change their policies regarding the Roma (at least not really).:D

Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    again I say, fuck the muzzies
    You can say that - but we must occupy their lands, one-by-one, and punish them for their cultural differences and dilute their historical values, at least until their oil is completely sucked from the ground.

After that - "fuck them" will be completely appropriate.

Reference our historical treatment of Indian reservations here in the States: Our government could care less about the most worthless land our leaders could come up with 150 years ago - well, at least until the price of uranium ore started to skyrocket.

Now all bets are off.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

According to the novel, Aisha was Mohammedís favourite wife and he died in her arms.
    I'm a little rusty, was this the 8 year old one?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    In the same vein as the PZ Meyers desecration of the Eucharist, I think we need an international holiday where everyone all over the world collectively desecrates Muslim religious texts, symbols and figures.

Of course, any religion could be fair game, but the primary purpose would be forcing the extremists that they have to get used to this sort of thing or forgo participating in a real society.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    I have no doubt that for PZ Myers gets death threats from both Christians and Muslims but if I were him I would be most worried about the Muslims... and by a wide margin. Let's be honest... we all know which religion is at bat right now.

Consider the case of Swedish artist Lars Vilks. Vilks is known for having depicted Jesus as a child molester and Mohammed as a dog. Guess which depiction has led to him having to go into hiding for fear of his life.

Here is the test...

If you had to choose between desecrating the Koran before a crowd of Muslims or the Bible before a crowd of Christians, which would you choose? I know which one I would choose.
    It just proves what we all have been saying about you and your sister EyePuss !

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    In the same vein as the PZ Meyers desecration of the Eucharist, I think we need an international holiday where everyone all over the world collectively desecrates Muslim religious texts, symbols and figures.

Of course, any religion could be fair game, but the primary purpose would be forcing the extremists that they have to get used to this sort of thing or forgo participating in a real society.

Why don't you lead off Mc Duff ? Hire a bilboard ,Dearborn would be a good place with about 30,000 Islamic's you are sure to have a few callers ! leave your true name and address.desecrate Isalm,the Koran And Big Moe and wait for some action if youv'e the coins ?

The book is historically accurate and is the product of extensive research so what's the problem ?
    Is it the fear of an offense or the fear being killed for daring to publish your scholarly works on one of Mohammed's wife's in a formally free society.

No other religion on the face of the earth has generated such a fear of offense or is it a fear of violant reprisals .

It seems to me that Islam has an innate fear of a close examination of it's tenants and history .Why,Is that I wonder ?Do they have something to hide ? Do they,Islam, have a theology that will allow a rigorous and logical examinationby a secular scholar ?

Why were the Islamics so upset with a few quotes from strange section of their holy book called Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie ?No other religion on the face of the earth threatens death to those who either once they profess Islam then decide to leave their former faith or if they question any of the articles of Islamic dogma .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

Why don't you lead off Mc Duff ? Hire a bilboard ,Dearborn would be a good place with about 30,000 Islamic's you are sure to have a few callers !

If I had the money to spare and an air tight way to do it anonymously I would in a heartbeat.

leave your true name and address.desecrate Isalm,the Koran And Big Moe and wait for some action if youv'e the coins ?
    Er no... I wouldnt trust the fervent believers of any religion to take that sort of thing in stride, with my identity known.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    No other religion on the face of the earth has generated such a fear of offense or is it a fear of violant reprisals .
    The Roman Catholic Church was very fucking scary for at least a few centuries, buddy.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    The Roman Catholic Church was very fucking scary for at least a few centuries, buddy.