1. #1 Insanity Rally Flops, DUmmies blame Media 
    pepperbear (1000+ posts) Sat Oct-30-10 09:17 PM
    Original message
    Uh....Nope. USA Today: Sanity Rally draws "tens of thousands"
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2010-10-30-rall...

try again.
    SugarShack (179 posts) Sat Oct-30-10 09:30 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. This is why the only change we'll get is when we get control of the media...you know how?
    Edited on Sat Oct-30-10 09:32 PM by SugarShack
    Turn in your cable box. Just listen to ABC, CBS, NBC, and CSPAN. Just like the old days. We should mount a campaign nationwide...to turn in the cable boxes. What will they do without our money they use to create mind control? We could call the campaign SCREW THE BOX....

Imagine...it's better than a revolution, because it really won't infringe on anyone's life to do it, and everyone can save their money! Turn them off....get rid of the BOX!
    EC (1000+ posts) Sat Oct-30-10 09:35 PM
    Response to Reply #1
    3. ABC and CBS are almost as bad as
    Fox...definately as bad as CNN.
    nmbluesky (782 posts) Sat Oct-30-10 09:51 PM
    Response to Original message
    5. The Daily Show, estimated the crowd at 250,000.
    NT
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x9424565

Children, just shut up.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

All the news organizations are wrong according to them but we are to believe a comedy show and a comedian as more factual then anyone, what the hell Frankin is one of their icons what do we expect.

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    these are not people who follow politics or the governance of their country. They're busy watching Colbert, Stewart, THe View and Oprah. they are so easy.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I was watching it for a little while yesterday before I had something better to do and while it looked like a nice crowd I don't know if it was 250K.

And what if it was? What is with them with these constant number games. Frankly, I don't really give a shit if it was 2 or 250K. And that goes for Beck too.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    If they turn in the cable box, then how are they going to watch comedy central and jon stewart and stephen colbert?

Do DUmmies think these things thru?
    Thanks to SarasotaRepub for your help! :D

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I was watching it for a little while yesterday before I had something better to do and while it looked like a nice crowd I don't know if it was 250K.

And what if it was? What is with them with these constant number games. Frankly, I don't really give a shit if it was 2 or 250K. And that goes for Beck too.
    It does matter, they have tried to beat Beck in everything but have failed both in this rally and the union not so long ago. For visiting libs Becks was bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

Well the numbers are important to them. At best, they matched Becks rally, but that was with the massive advertising push as well as numerous huge organizations helping to organize the event. Anything less then Beck's largely grassroot rally is really just a reflection to them that money can't beat good ole fashioned gumption.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Here's a picture
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

Quote Originally Posted by warpig View Post
    Here's a picture
    It amazes me that they still say Beck's rally had only 87,000 and yet they claim Stewart's rally had 150,000 or 215,000 people.

Libs are the ultimate pragmatics. Reality, just like everything else, is entirely subjective.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!