Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 God and Politics 
    Banned
    ---We the People---

God and Politics

Do Godly Principles belong in Politics?

There is either a God or there isnít.

If there is no God then we can have at it and do what ever seems right in our own eyes.

If there is no God then we donít need the words written in the Declaration of Independence that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with unalienable ---rights of Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

We can even believe in the False Religion of evolution.

We can Sacrifice our Children on the Altar of Convenience (abortion) and call it a womanís right to choose.

We can do what ever seems right in our own eyes and it wonít make any difference..

But if there is a God--- we either do what God says in order to receive Blessings or we believe in the Lie of Evolution and suffer the curses that shall surely follow this poor choice.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

If you fully believe there is no God are you willing to chance standing before God and call him a Liar and tell God that he doesnít exist---evolution does this.

God says he created all things. ---Evolution calls God a Liar and says everything evolved.

Are you willing to stake your eternal life that there is no God and go ahead and do whatever seems right in your own eyes?

If there is a God what right does any Government have to take away ---Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness?

If there is a God what gives Government the right to take a Life of one of Godís children (abortion).

If Government can take the Life of Godís children (abortion), then Government has the right to take ---your Life.

The American Government has allowed the sacrifice of over 50 Million unborn children (Abortion) on the Altar of Convenience since 1973.

Politics has gotten so immoral that the Democratic Party is even willing to stand before God with a platform openly advocating sacrificing of Godís children on the altar of the False God of Convenience. ---ďA womanís right to chooseĒ

Christians, do not continue to be deceived about the Murder of children. Do not vote for any platform that allows for the Murdering of Godís Children.

Do we wish to be Blessed or do we wish to be cursed?

Every American knows deep in their Heart that murdering unborn Children is Wrong and a Horrible Evil.

The future of this Nation will be determined by what choice Americans make, do we continue to allow Godly Principles to be removed from our Country ---or once again vote into office Politicians who Honor Godly Principles and become the Hope for Freedom for all the world.

Another article by ---Duzey

If you believe in this message e-mail it to all believers who intend to vote for Godly Principles.

What makes you think people are going to read all of these at once? One a day along with you commenting on topics others post would be much more effective!.

3. #3 Curiosity killed the cat 
    Banned
    Curiosity killed the cat

Maybe we will see how many Cats are onboard?

There are plenty of ethical systems that do not rely on the Judeo-Christian God of Abraham.

Evolution is the most foundational, basic, unifying theory of Biology. Without evolution, there is no modern biology, and a huge chunk of Medicine and most other fields that involve life goes with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

5. #5 Just Theory 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    There are plenty of ethical systems that do not rely on the Judeo-Christian God of Abraham.

Evolution is the most foundational, basic, unifying theory of Biology. Without evolution, there is no modern biology, and a huge chunk of Medicine and most other fields that involve life goes with it.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________

At least you got one think right by stating evolution is just ---Theory.

There is a big difference between being Theory and fact.

But, hey if you want to believe in the False Religon of evolution this is your choice.

But I will have to ask you then , which was it your Mommy or Daddy that evolved from the monkey, ape, slime of the ocean or some such other Nonsense?

Hey if you want to believe this nonsense I will furnish you a tree to swing from by your tail and you can go to DC and join the rest of the Monkeys in Washington!

Duzey

Y a a a a a a a w w w n.

Do you know any recipes? Or do you have any cat or dog pics you'd like to share with us?
    Last edited by hampshirebrit; 10-31-2010 at 01:05 PM.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Duzey View Post
    Curiosity killed the cat

Maybe we will see how many Cats are onboard?
    Dawg here.

I have difficulty separating what you are saying from the manner in which you are saying it. Your style is off-putting.

Perhaps you truly mean what you say in your posts. Good on you for having cherished beliefs if that is so. But it isn't unusual on boards such as this to have a person, or persons, swoop in a few days before the election and lay out some heavy threads to try to influence potential voters.

Again, if you are working towards the goal of electing good candidates in the upcoming election, then I commend you for that as well.

But you strike me as being the kind of person who shows up here before an election and who makes multiple political posts as a part of your efforts to mould opinion and effect the results of that upcoming election and who will then disappear as soon as the election is over only to show up two years later with a different, or the same, username.

You may feel that this accomplishes something and perhaps it does, but your methods remind me of the rooster who climbs his own dunghill to crow and then feels smug about the fact that his efforts caused the sun to rise.

Show conviction in a sincere manner and people will listen.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Blessed be the peacemaker.

I think in this case it might be a waste of time, though.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    Blessed be the peacemaker.

I think in this case it might be a waste of time, though.
    Hey, the guy may mean well.

I remember when I first got here, I was such a Butthead that the elders used to beat me up just for being me....:D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Hey, the guy may mean well.
    I doubt it.

Most people don't join in the same day, make 17 posts starting 9 threads (and yes, he has started 9), most of them starting with

"---We the People---"
    and ending with

"Another article by ---Duzey
    If you believe in this message e-mail it to all believers who intend to vote for Godly Principles."
    Sorry, but it fails the smell test for me. The smell of troll is too intense for me to ignore.

He might be kept around for a while for entertainment value, but so far, I'm not anticipating an extended half-life for this one.