Thread: Alleged CBS 'Child Molester' Plot Rocks Alaska Senate Race

1. #1 Alleged CBS 'Child Molester' Plot Rocks Alaska Senate Race 
    Alleged CBS 'Child Molester' Plot Rocks Alaska Senate Race

Alaska Senate candidate Joe Miller's campaign claims it has audio proof of local reporters scheming about ways to connect the Republican nominee to "child molesters."

The Miller campaign blasted out an e-mail overnight containing a transcript and audio recording of what it claimed were reporters at CBS affiliate KTVA discussing story ideas. The conversation, according to the Miller campaign, was recorded on spokesman Randy DeSoto's voicemail apparently by accident after an assignment editor with the station called him and mistakenly left his phone on instead of hanging up.

"These folks are out there trying to create a story," Miller told Fox News.
    Video at the link. WND is also running with this one.

Fox

"These folks are out there trying to create a story,"

Well, someone is anyway.

It wouldn't be the first or even the second time CBS tried to fabricate a story - but I have to say that I'm less inclined to buy into this if WND is a source . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    It wouldn't be the first or even the second time CBS tried to fabricate a story - but I have to say that I'm less inclined to buy into this if WND is a source . . . .
    They aren't the sole source; it's just up their alley. Fox is the source in the OP and Fox isn't going to use WND as their primary informant. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    "These folks are out there trying to create a story,"

Well, someone is anyway.
    What is your brilliant analysis? Is Palin out to create a story? Are you saying she is a liar? Is Palin more suspect in your world than an already disgraced CBS?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    They aren't the sole source; it's just up their alley. Fox is the source in the OP and Fox isn't going to use WND as their primary informant. ;)
    I went to the fox source . . . . Seems like they maybe have a case here - of course myself I'd wanna hear the unedited version of the message . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

How shocking is this though, really?

In light of all that has happened with the media in recent elections, how "rocked" is Alaska, really?

To me, it just feels like what I've come to expect from the media.