1. #1 Childish Radio Ads 
    The level of immaturity being put forward by Democrats lately boggles the mind. I heard 4 radio ads today for the Philadelphia area, 3 by the Democrats, and 1 by, and I'm guessing, the Tea Parties from the area. The Tea Party ad was concise and it was on the issues. Nothing ambiguous about it, just a simple "if you're tired of this administration, vote for change" type ad. The 3 by Democrats went something like this:

The first was an anti-Toomey ad which claimed at the end not to be endorsing any particular candidate(yeah, right) but it was a woman calling for information only to be told that Toomey sends jobs to China and is against stem cell research. The woman then replied "Wow, he sounds like Sarah Palin".

The next was a campaign ad by the Rep. Patrick Murphy(D-PA) against former Rep Mike Fitzpatrick. The ad came across like an old time B monster movie with the character of Mike Fitzpatrick, complete with evil, sinister laugh, is going to cut *gasp* medicare and Social Security! You're typical lying "scare seniors" tactic.

The 3rd took the cake. It was produced by some union railing against the Tea Parties. Sounds harmless enough, yeah? However, in the ad, they actually use the term "tea bagger". Real mature, wouldn't you say?

These people are such petulant children that they really need to go. They can't argue the facts or issues so they have to marginalize and act like idiots.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Those poopie heads need to grow up!
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

The 3rd took the cake. It was produced by some union railing against the Tea Parties. Sounds harmless enough, yeah? However, in the ad, they actually use the term "tea bagger". Real mature, wouldn't you say?
    I heard that one! At first I thought I might have misheard it, but then I heard it again. It's the one where they try to paint tea partiers as anarchists who want no government at all, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

Was it the NEA? They've been running Anti-Toomey ad's here in Pittsburgh - on the conservative newstalk station no less. WAY FUNNY. :D
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Was it the NEA? They've been running Anti-Toomey ad's here in Pittsburgh - on the conservative newstalk station no less. WAY FUNNY. :D
    I think it was, and yes I heard it on WNTP conservative talk radio.

I heard it on WIP and WMGK.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.