1. #1 TV station “forgets” to run Christine O’Donnell’s 30 minute commercial. Twice. 
    November 1, 2010 · 3 comments

Coincidence, we’re sure. Nevertheless, the Washington Post has the details:

Christine O’Donnell is taking a page from the playbook of Barack Obama. The Republican Senate candidate has produced a 30-minute television advertisement in the form of a documentary chronicling her connection with the people of Delaware.

… O’Donnell turned to a public access television station, Delaware Channel 28.

… The source, who spoke only on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive campaign operations, said the station “forgot to air it.”
    Then on Monday morning, O’Donnell’s campaign issued a press release saying the ad would air on Channel 28 at 10 a.m. The candidate tweeted: “The Inspiring TV show about Delawareans will air at 10 am and 3 pm today on Channel 28. Please watch this before you vote.”

And again, it did not air.

Here’s the full thirty minute video. Help her get “air time” by passing it to anyone in Delaware you know.

A story from the editor’s past to illustrate the absurdity of this story. While I was in college, I worked as a disc jockey at a local radio station. 6 – 9 p.m. nightly on KASH, the Big 16.

Each day’s commercials are scheduled on a programming log by the station’s Traffic Department. That log sits in the control room where the DJs check it frequently to make sure they play all the correct commercials at the scheduled times.

One night I forgot to air a commercial. Just plain forgot. I had no excuse.

The next morning I was summoned to the station where I was confronted by the station owner and program director, who took turns chewing me out for making such an amateur mistake. It was explained to me clearly and loudly that the advertiser was angry and threatening to pull his entire advertising schedule. I was told that if something like this ever happened again, my radio career would come to a sudden and deserved end.

Keep in mind that this was the response when I forgot to run one sixty second radio commercial. New Hampshire’s Channel 28 “forgot” to run two thirty minute commercials.

VIDEO -

SOURCE
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Dirty, corrupt, inexcusable behavior to insure Democrat victory seems to be the main operating principle of the Dems and their propaganda conduits.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Couldn't this be construed as electioneering - or at least fraud?
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Surely, you're not insuating that fraud is inherent in our electoral process?

Let's be honest, do you really think it would have helped?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Kennedy View Post
    Surely, you're not insuating that fraud is inherent in our electoral process?

I wouldn't say it is inherent, but I would say that the Dems sure make it seem that way.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    It's only fraud when they can accuse republicans of having done it.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.