Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Wondering to self....
    Would this be a good time to inform Teddy about Bubba's spandex fetish?
    Gonna take a big pass on that knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post
    It's a tough choice between Dallas and Minnesota for the train wreck of the season award.
    definitely Dallas.............
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Ziggy Wilf should have fired Childress for this as it's being reported that Chilly made the move on his own. Chilly has shown time and again that not only is he a shitty coach but has NO ethics (told the media one thing, then the players that Moss was cut).

That being said, Ziggy can keep this train wreck going cuz as a Packer fan I find it fucking HILARIOUS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Kennedy View Post
    He is poison in the locker room. Good riddance to bad trash.
    Didn't they know that before they traded for him? Brad Childress is poison in the locker room.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Good riddance!
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Maybe here's part of the reason:

Randy Moss, who was waived by the Minnesota Vikings on Tuesday, may have alienated some teammates when he was roundly critical of a post-practice meal in front of the local restaurant owners who catered it, Yahoo! Sports reported.

Moss officially hit the waiver wire Tuesday afternoon, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Every Friday, the Vikings invite a local establishment to cater the team's post-practice meal. Last Friday, it was a St. Paul restaurant -- a favorite of former Vikings center Matt Birk -- that served chicken, pasta, ribs and other dishes.

While his teammates lined up to dig in, Moss lashed out, according to the report.

Moss yelled "What the [expletive]? Who ordered this crap? I wouldn't feed this to my dog," a player who witnessed the incident said, according to Yahoo! Sports.

Gus Tinucci, co-owner of Tinucci's Restaurant and Catering, which provided the spread in question, confirmed the report to the St. Paul Pioneer Press.

"If [Brett] Favre would have had a ball, he would have beaned him right in the head. Favre looked at him like, 'Are you kidding me?' " Tinucci told the newspaper.

The Vikings decided to cut ties with Moss on Monday, despite having given up a third-round draft choice to acquire him from the New England Patriots a month ago.
    LINK
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Maybe here's part of the reason:

LINK
    that might be a small part, but I think Childress decided to act on his own because he's been frustrated with the shoddy play of his team this year. Hell it could have been a knee jerk reaction due to the lack of trust this team shows him and Moss just hit the wrong nerve after the crap with Favre last week.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Tennessee Titans claim Randy Moss

The Tennessee Titans claimed former Minnesota Vikings recevier Randy Moss on waivers Wednesday.

Moss plans to report to the Titans, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

If Moss does not report to the Titans, Tennessee will send him a "5-day" letter and at the end of that five days, they have the right to put him on the Reserve/Left Squad list. He would be out for the remainder of the season once the club takes that action. Moss' status for next year would be determined by terms of the new collective bargaining agreement.

Moss, going to his third team this season, will be welcomed at least initially. Safety Michael Griffin tweeted "welcome Randy Moss" and All Pro running back Chris Johnson had been lobbying for the Titans to pick up Moss as well.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Moss is now a Tennessee Titan. :eek:
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson