Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I didn't leave black people. Black people left me.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Anyone figure out what was on the signs that made them flip out? I know one said "November is Coming" which is, of course, racist ( ;) ) but I could not see any of the others. I would hate to have sympathy for the sign owners only to find out later that they were nazis or something.

Quote Originally Posted by hoplophobe View Post
    Anyone figure out what was on the signs that made them flip out? I know one said "November is Coming" which is, of course, racist ( ;) ) but I could not see any of the others. I would hate to have sympathy for the sign owners only to find out later that they were nazis or something.
    A good question. I don't believe you have much to worry about regarding the signs. These pieces of human filth, ie. liberal-progressives-retards, go into these tirades often with the slightest of provocation., Something as simple as a Conservative sign is enough.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    I didn't leave black people. Black people left me.

~QC
    Someday they will be back.:)