Thread: 9/11 terrorist wants to be "martyred"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 9/11 terrorist wants to be "martyred" 
    Politically tired.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20...g/aqd1zppd3ccq

June 5 (Bloomberg) -- Self-proclaimed al-Qaeda commander Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, appearing at a military tribunal in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, said he would welcome the martyrdom of execution for masterminding the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks that killed almost 3,000 people.

``This is what I wish,'' Mohammed, speaking in English, told a judge who warned that he might be executed if convicted. ``I am looking to be martyred for a long time.'' Mohammed, 43, said he was rejecting legal representation and will defend himself. ``Nothing shall befall us, save for what Allah has ordained for us.''
    I'm already against the death penalty, but I think it's a really bad idea for people like this. Not only do they want it, but there are people who will honestly see them as a martyr. Make them rot in their own cell for the rest of their life.

Daniel Pearl was martyred. This piece of shit got caught.

Shave him and give him a BLT before they do anything with him.
    Be Not Afraid.

Id be an advocate of this method! From Wiki!

Death by scaphism is painful, humiliating, and protracted. Plutarch writes in Artaxerxes that Mithridates, sentenced to die in this manner for killing Cyrus the Younger, survived 17 days before dying
    Or this would work!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Daniel Pearl was martyred. This piece of shit got caught.

Shave him and give him a BLT before they do anything with him.
    Daniel Pearl was not martyred...he was simply murdered. But let this guy have his wish.

Nice reminder that these dirtbags have mindset that they win no matter what. If they sit in prison, they can spread more of their insanity to other prisoners who may get out of prison, and if they are executed, they are added to the list of martyrs who inspire more insanity. I hope when we find Osama, he really is in need of heavy duty medical care, like the dialysis that has been speculated. To have him kept alive by American doctors and medicine would be a much better blow to him and his kind than him dying in an attack or being executed.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    Nice reminder that these dirtbags have mindset that they win no matter what. If they sit in prison, they can spread more of their insanity to other prisoners who may get out of prison, and if they are executed, they are added to the list of martyrs who inspire more insanity.

No, there's a very good third option; the SuperMax prisons, where they are given life without any contact with the outside OR with other prisoners. They just disappear into living death.

NeunElfer SuperMod hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    No, there's a very good third option; the SuperMax prisons, where they are given life without any contact with the outside OR with other prisoners. They just disappear into living death.
    Totally agree with this. Don't give them what they want. Supermax incarceration is way worse a punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20...g/aqd1zppd3ccq

I'm already against the death penalty, but I think it's a really bad idea for people like this. Not only do they want it, but there are people who will honestly see them as a martyr. Make them rot in their own cell for the rest of their life.
    They should also be forced to continually watch videos made by the loved ones of those that they killed.

Understand throughout history they’ve taken Jerusalem many times and been driven out many times before. They’ve little if any concept of personal betterment or economic gain. With that kind of helplessness - being a martyr must almost be a relief.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

He wants his 72 virgins, his great reward. I say feed him to pigs.