1. #1 *****announcement from franksolich***** 
    This is just a casual reminder for those interested, to keep their eyes on the primitives.

Nominations for the TOP DUmmies OF 2010--this will be our sixth year--will begin on Thanksgiving Day, November 25, and will end on December 3.

Voting for the TOP DUmmies of 2010 will begin on December 4, continuing until December 14.

Revelation of the winners for 2010 will take place between December 24 and January 1.

Between now and Thanksgiving presents a good chance for members to highlight the performances of their favorite primitives in the B/W Forum; remember, it was a sudden last-minute surge out of nowhere that emerged the TOP DUmmie OF 2009.....although in the interests of balance and fairness, I'm asking people to think about primitives who shone during the first part of this year, too, and not just right at the moment.

I haven't cleared it yet with my esteemed colleague Mr. Wiggum, but it's reasonable to assume there will be a new category in this year's nominations and voting.
    Last edited by djones520; 11-04-2010 at 07:11 AM.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by franksolich View Post
    This is just a casual reminder for those interested, to keep their eyes on the primitives.

Nominations for the TOP DUmmies OF 2010--this will be our sixth year--will begin on Thanksgiving Day, November 25, and will end on December 3.

Voting for the TOP DUmmies of 2010 will begin on December 4, continuing until December 14.

Revelation of the winners for 2010 will take place between December 24 and January 1.

Between now and Thanksgiving presents a good chance for members to highlight the performances of their favorite primitives in the B/W Forum; remember, it was a sudden last-minute surge out of nowhere that emerged the TOP DUmmie OF 2009.....although in the interests of balance and fairness, I'm asking people to think about primitives who shone during the first part of this year, too, and not just right at the moment.

I haven't cleared it yet with my esteemed colleague Mr. Wiggum, but it's reasonable to assume there will be a new category in this year's nominations and voting.
    so many choices but in my eyes there is one outstanding Dummy/Dork and that is the former rep.Alan Grayson .
    He more than qualifys as a DUmmy by virtue of his desperate last minute postings in that 'Cesspool of Idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    so many choices but in my eyes there is one outstanding Dummy/Dork and that is the former rep.Alan Grayson .
    He more than qualifys as a DUmmy by virtue of his desperate last minute postings in that 'Cesspool of Idiocy.
    Good call!
    He definitely qualifies as one of the top DUmmies of 2010 for that reason!
    Then, of course, there's the usual contenders like undergroundpanther and bobbolink.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

Good point megi!!! How that fool thought posting on DU was going to save his career is beyond funny. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!