Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Will McCain pick Romney for VP? 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Karl Rove has successfully kicked sand in the faces of social conservatives, once again. According to CBS news, McCain campaign insiders state that John McCain has already selected Massachusetts Liberal Mitt Romney as his running mate.

Looks like I won't be wasting my vote on Republicans this November. I've had enough! :mad:

Perhaps an Obama victory is just the kick in the teeth that today's Republican Party really needs!
    Last edited by ralph wiggum; 08-26-2008 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Misleading title

What exactly is it about Romney that you hate?

And is this confirmed yet or not?

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    Karl Rove has successfully kicked sand in the faces of social conservatives, once again. According to CBS news, McCain campaign insiders state that John McCain has already selected Massachusetts Liberal Mitt Romney as his running mate.

Looks like I won't be wasting my vote on Republicans this November. I've had enough! :mad:

Perhaps an Obama victory is just the kick in the teeth that today's Republican Party really needs!
    FANTASTIC.

Perhaps you will stop with these retarded threads now.

Since this is like, what?, the billionth "McCain's Veep, blah, blah, blah" tirade out of you?

Frisk. Be free.

We'll trade you for a Hillary PUMA and a broken blender and come out ahead on the deal.

Banned
    Well, if this is true, it's disappointing. Not that "I won't vote for McCain now, blah, blah, blah..." But, Romney is the "safe" choice and I feel that McCain needs to be a bit daring, pull a surprise to shake things up a bit. A woman VP, for example, or Lieberman (I know there are image problems with that) would have, in my opinion, been a better choice. But, we'll see.

Power CUer
    I agree with CW. :( Let's hope it isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Let's hope it isn't true.

The housing remark may help remove Romney from the list. Too many millionaires

I really hope it is true. Mitt’s a sharp guy. John gets tired, a lot. There will be many naps in the White House and Romney can fill that time gap in the afternoon.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Banned
    I am still hoping for a conservative but it looks like it's going to be Mitt or Liberman. I vote for the top of the ticket but because of McCain's age I would rather have someone else than these two.

I am really starting to think it's Pawlenty. How perfect for the convention!

Eyelids
    Is there a link to this?