1. #1 Obama Should Get a Primary Challenge In 2012 
    I've had it with Obama. I'm sick of him always compromising with republicans. I think he should get a primary challenge from someone who will get tuff on the republicans and get things done. Alan Grayson would be an excellent candidate!

Quote Originally Posted by ConHunter View Post
    I've had it with Obama. I'm sick of him always compromising with republicans. I think he should get a primary challenge from someone who will get tuff on the republicans and get things done. Alan Grayson would be an excellent candidate!
    listen coonhunter you really have too troll better, the op was sad. I know you have it in you to be the best troll EVAH!!11!!eleventy!!

Quote Originally Posted by ConHunter View Post
    I think you are right Coonhunter. Grayson is the perfect face for todays democrat party. And to further reflect what they stand for, as a runnig mate he should pick either O J Simpson or the Octomom.

Yeah moonbat, that would be a great ticket.

How about Kookcinich? Obumble/Kookcinich 2012...that's a dream ticket.

rm -rf obama*

I don't think it'll happen, but I do think that a primary challenge against Obama would actually benefit his chances of re-election.

Obama would spend a lot of time campaiging and getting air time of him carefully explaining the details of the "stimulus" (which was mostly tax cuts and jobs, but not all the money was spent right), and the stressing the benefits of health care bill that have already begun. He will win easily but go right into campgianing for re-election and all of the main GOP attacks would have been addressed on tv nightly for months already. Al lthe GOP would have left is vague "big government" attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

I think he'll get thrown under the bus if things are looking bad. But Obama isn't really the problem, he's just a symptom of a larger ideological problem that has taken hold of the party since Gore lost.