Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1 Where did they go? 
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,128
    Where have the lefty contingent of CU fled to? I might have missed them posting but they have been very quite lately :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Where have the lefty contingent of CU fled to? I might have missed them posting but they have been very quite lately :D
    Coonhunter made an appearance yesterday.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,885
    Weible and shoe boy were both here yesterday, they are all a little more humble after the election, but that won't last long.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    I expect they have other sites to visit that are more in line with their urge to discuss "what the hell happened?". They'll be back. ;)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,914
    Fix your OP before whatsherface gets in here and scolds you.

    Back to topic: Don't know. Don't care.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Weible and shoe boy were both here yesterday, they are all a little more humble after the election, but that won't last long.
    This place draws liberal like flies.They come here to 'stir the Crap' so to speak and leave with their tails tattered.We have a few 'resident' critters who on occasion will jump up with some foolishness or other but most of the real ass aches come and go .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,326
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Fix your OP before whatsherface gets in here and scolds you.

    Back to topic: Don't know. Don't care.
    Fixed. :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"


    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •