1. #1 Looking over the voting figures in each District here in 
    Send this to Keith Olbermann, RIGHT F'ING NOW!!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x9505996

EC (1000+ posts) Sun Nov-07-10 10:41 AM
    Original message
    Looking over the voting figures in each District here in

WI, it's obvious that the fundie churches were telling their attendees who to vote for...every single ward that was at one of the fundie churches came in almost 100% repub - it used to be a pretty even split...not this time...
    I knew it, I just knew it. That explains everything.

Funny how when blacks and labor unions vote near unanimously Democrat, they don't seem to have a problem with it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I'm reminded of a DU thread some years ago in which the topic had something to do with what they saw as a violation of Separation of Church and State. One DUmmy said, "Oh, why not have all the fundy preachers tell everyone exactly who to vote for! Maybe have voting booths in churches so the preachers can monitor the votes!"
    Look, DUmmies:
    Churches have been used as voting areas for many years now. The larger ones have add- ons like libraries, gyms and rec rooms which can supply the election people with a lot of indoor space that can easily accomodate the voting machines, registration tables, etc.. It doesn't mean that the pastors are working to fix the elections, or install an evil theocracy which turns you into chronic bedwetters at the mere thought of it, or anything.
    My own church is vaguely conservative, but the only time they've ever offered any kind of official political endorsement was several years ago, when a bulletin included a flier urging members to vote against a motion to install slot machines in a local greyhound track.