Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Remember this similar story over Norway:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...rs-Norway.html

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    They are saying it was just a jet now...

Looked like a missle to me.
    Jet my ass...that's a SLBM launch. Definately not a Tomahawk or Harpoon cruise missile.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    They are saying it was just a jet now...

Looked like a missle to me.
    Oh, right. Next thing you'll tell me that the official 9/11 report wasn't true either. Why can't you just accept the official explanation? Why does everything have to be a conspiracy?

:D

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    what's freaking scary is that no one in this keystone cops administration appears to know or care.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Or, it could be a couple of kids with a bottle rocket and no brains...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdtw...has_verified=1
    Unfortunately no. That missile was seen off the coast at 35miles...No kids could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    just saw this. but who launched it???
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    The most logical explanation is that it had to be made by us. But, for some reason it was done in secret, and if done in secret, the reason for the launch becomes more and more intriguing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    This what is know as Ghost Rockets; they've been around since the late 40's.

They were first reported over Norway and Finland. At that time Both countries thought that the Russsians were test firing captured V-1 and V-2 rockets. But Russians denied any involment with the rockets.
    Every now and again Ghost Rockets re-appear, and makes someone's defense forces go a little crazy.

There might be a couple more sighting, and then it should die off; and no one will find out who did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Jet my ass...that's a SLBM launch. Definately not a Tomahawk or Harpoon cruise missile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    what's freaking scary is that no one in this keystone cops administration appears to know or care.
    Ok, nobody is going to like this but I will tell you what I "Think" it is and if I am right, may god have mercy on the United States these next two years under Barry.

This missile, happens to be sighted right after an election and during one of the Presidents most eagerly awaited trips to the worlds largest democracy, India. Who is India's biggest rival? That would be China folks. Now, the Chinese have been developing very stealthy subs that can launch missiles just like out boomers.

I am willing to bet that this was a Chinese missile launch off our coast as a show of force against India and the military has been told by this administration not to say anything because of the wholesale panic it would cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Mau10man View Post
    Ok, nobody is going to like this but I will tell you what I "Think" it is and if I am right, may god have mercy on the United States these next two years under Barry.

This missile, happens to be sighted right after an election and during one of the Presidents most eagerly awaited trips to the worlds largest democracy, India. Who is India's biggest rival? That would be China folks. Now, the Chinese have been developing very stealthy subs that can launch missiles just like out boomers.

I am willing to bet that this was a Chinese missile launch off our coast as a show of force against India and the military has been told by this administration not to say anything because of the wholesale panic it would cause.
    That really isn't as out of the question as you might think.

But don't worry guys, we spend to much on our defense budget already.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I'm going with Chinese too. and don't expect this government to cover your butts.

I'll go with the obvious, kid with an Estes rocket probably with a payload of a live frog!
    Well I did that once but I wasn't 30 miles off the coast and mine was only 12 inches in length and only went about 600 feet.
    But it is the only obvious answer.
    Gibbs will confirm in the morning! :D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

in that case is Richard Heene out of jail?