Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Hey Oprah you suck as an interviewer..... n/t 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    :D I'm surprised it took them this long...

ORDagnabbit (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-09-10 07:32 PM

Original message Hey Oprah you suck as an interviewer..... n/t
    One of them finally had the balls to knock Oprah. :eek::D

Hail Bu$h!!!!:p
    May the FORCE be with you!

I didn't watch it. Did he do better than Tom Cruise?

Cripes. It's a daytime talk show. Second only to Larry King in the softball question category.

I guess the DUmmies expected an in your face Olbermann rant.

I believe the Church Of Oprah is in decline.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I wonder how many DUmmies watched W on Hannity last night??? :p:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I believe the Church Of Oprah is in decline.

It's her last season.

I have liked Oprah at times, and not at others. I don't get the people who seem to worship her, though.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's her last season.

I have liked Oprah at times, and not at others. I don't get the people who seem to worship her, though.
    She jumped the shark with her Obama worship.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Can you imagine the types of questions the DUmmies would ask President Bush, if anything was fair game? :eek:
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's her last season.

Story about that. A month or so ago, I was ringing up a lady...and among her things, she had one of those cheesy "my-first-vibrator" looking jobs. I made a remark about going back to basics. She said, "Oh, no. This isn't for me. This is for my 16 y/o daughter."

Me ::eek:

Her: "Yeah, they had a sex expert on Oprah who said that you should give your daughter a toy so that way she can get pleasure so they won't need to go to a guy for it."

At that moment, I understood the crazy black people that say Oprah is the devil. I mean, right across the country, there are clerks like myself looking at crazy women who listened to fat black housewife jebus and are doing this!

If Oprah recommended a book, it goes into the stratosphere.

If Oprah likes a particular kind of food, you can't find it at the supermarket anymore.

My cousins dragged me to her studios and gift shop when I visited Chicago. I made sure no pictorial evidence exists that I was there. But the shit was soooo over priced! $180 for a sweatsuit with her logo on it? And that was on the "sale rack". They even had men's ties and polos with an "O" or logo on it!
    *quits life*
    WHAT KIND OF MAN WOULD ALLOW THAT SHIT TO BE BOUGHT FOR HIMSELF!? WHAT KIND OF MAN WOULD WEAR IT?!

Naw. I'm happy for you and all Oprah, but Rush is still the best fat person with a microphone of ALL TIME!! (Rush is cool with me calling him fat, right?)

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Story about that. A month or so ago, I was ringing up a lady...and among her things, she had one of those cheesy "my-first-vibrator" looking jobs. I made a remark about going back to basics. She said, "Oh, no. This isn't for me. This is for my 16 y/o daughter."

Me ::eek:

Her: "Yeah, they had a sex expert on Oprah who said that you should give your daughter a toy so that way she can get pleasure so they won't need to go to a guy for it."

At that moment, I understood the crazy black people that say Oprah is the devil. I mean, right across the country, there are clerks like myself looking at crazy women who listened to fat black housewife jebus and are doing this!

If Oprah recommended a book, it goes into the stratosphere.

If Oprah likes a particular kind of food, you can't find it at the supermarket anymore.

My cousins dragged me to her studios and gift shop when I visited Chicago. I made sure no pictorial evidence exists that I was there. But the shit was soooo over priced! $180 for a sweatsuit with her logo on it? And that was on the "sale rack". They even had men's ties and polos with an "O" or logo on it!
    *quits life*
    WHAT KIND OF MAN WOULD ALLOW THAT SHIT TO BE BOUGHT FOR HIMSELF!? WHAT KIND OF MAN WOULD WEAR IT?!

Naw. I'm happy for you and all Oprah, but Rush is still the best fat person with a microphone of ALL TIME!! (Rush is cool with me calling him fat, right?)

~QC

The thing about the vibrator is just sickening. Whatever happened to talking to your daughters about self-respect? Anyways, any 16 year old who can't find a way to buy a vibrator on her own just isn't very resourceful, just like a 19 year old who can't find a way to buy alcohol is not smart enough to be drinking.

Once upon a time, Oprah's book list was a good thing-she got people to re-read some classics, like East of Eden, and gave some up and coming authors attention they might not have received otherwise.

I'm suspicious of anyone who has close ties to Marianne W, anyways, and she and Oprah are tight. MW is coming to talk at my Sunday church the first weekend of December. I think I will go elsewhere that Sunday. Anyone who calls Oprah "The Whore of Babylon" must not have ever seen Marianne.

Who is Marianne W?
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand