Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Things Your Dog Has Eaten. 
    Two of my dogs ate 2 loaves of fresh baked bread this week. This is hardly novel and it was my own fault for answering the phone while letting the loaves cool on a rack on the counter.

These are hardly the most interesting things my dogs have eaten. I found half a sock in one poop load and partially chewed beer cans after one BBQ (no poop-related distress there). I found an almost complete small army man once and part of grocery list.

What have your dogs (cats, goats, horses, parrots) eaten?

One of mine ate a block of rat poison.

Last summer, Doc had a 12 hour barf-a-thon. Turns out Mr. Snaps killed a wasp's nest and threw it in a side yard. Later as Mr. Snaps was doing fence work for the neighbors, Doc ate the nest.

Apparently wasp killer is only somewhat effective on Collies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Two of my dogs ate 2 loaves of fresh baked bread this week. This is hardly novel and it was my own fault for answering the phone while letting the loaves cool on a rack on the counter.

These are hardly the most interesting things my dogs have eaten. I found half a sock in one poop load and partially chewed beer cans after one BBQ (no poop-related distress there). I found an almost complete small army man once and part of grocery list.

Our new lab puppy ingested part of the Dish Network remote control yesterday. :mad:

Toby likes to eat parts of his big brother's bed.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mau10man View Post
    Our new lab puppy ingested part of the Dish Network remote control yesterday. :mad:
    Which part? The Collie used to pick up remotes and randomly change stations but he's more into purses right now.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar

I had one eat an tennis ball whole. My current Lab ate a bottle of aspirin and nearly killed herself.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Which part? The Collie used to pick up remotes and randomly change stations but he's more into purses right now.
    Several buttons and half of the battery cover.......

I had an English Setter who ate half a pound of malted milk balls and some Sour Cherry balls. I came upstairs and thought DeMille had enacted the parting of the Red Sea in my living room.

The dog was fine.

I had an English Setter who ate half a pound of malted milk balls and some Sour Cherry balls. I came upstairs and thought DeMille had enacted the parting of the Red Sea in my living room.

The dog was fine.
    Wally stole a whole 1 pound box of butter pecan fudge out of the truck one time, he was laying on the lawn sound asleep with the box next to him, bastard!:mad: