1. #1 Goodbye Old Friend 
    On November 23, we in the Philadelphia area say goodbye to an old friend, the famous Spectrum. Many memories have happened in that storied building. From the Flyers winning their first Stanley Cup to them beating the once thought unbeatable Soviet Red Army hockey team to Christian Leitner's famous full court pass in the Eastern Regional finals of the NCAA basketball tournament in 1992, to a million Dr. J dunks, and to the AHL's Phantom's winning their 2 Calder Cups to countless concerts. I've been there many, many times for different events from Flyers and Phantoms games to 76er games to wrestling matches, concerts, and Philadelphia Soul Arena football games. I even had the pleasure of walking the halls underneath and going into what used to be my childhood hero's locker room, the infamous Broad Street Bullies. Concerts I saw there included Tom Petty, Doobie Brothers, and of course Bruce Springsteen. We're going to miss you, old girl. You've been good to us.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    On November 23, we in the Philadelphia area say goodbye to an old friend, the famous Spectrum. Many memories have happened in that storied building. From the Flyers winning their first Stanley Cup to them beating the once thought unbeatable Soviet Red Army hockey team to Christian Leitner's famous full court pass in the Eastern Regional finals of the NCAA basketball tournament in 1992, to a million Dr. J dunks, and to the AHL's Phantom's winning their 2 Calder Cups to countless concerts. I've been there many, many times for different events from Flyers and Phantoms games to 76er games to wrestling matches, concerts, and Philadelphia Soul Arena football games. I even had the pleasure of walking the halls underneath and going into what used to be my childhood hero's locker room, the infamous Broad Street Bullies. Concerts I saw there included Tom Petty, Doobie Brothers, and of course Bruce Springsteen. We're going to miss you, old girl. You've been good to us.
    I went to half dozen concerts and flyers games there, the place will be missed

RIP :(