Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Hillary gets stiffed 
    Banned
    This is not good for Obama. CNN is playing it big, with both Carville and Begalia saying that this will give the PUMAs more momentum and ammunition going into the convention. Carville, who is restraining himself, is saying that not only did he not consider HRC, but he didn't even do her the courtesy of asking her advice regarding a VP.

Hillary gets stiffed
    By MIKE ALLEN | 8/22/08 4:27 PM EST
    Updated: 8/22/08 4:27 PM EST

There’s one Democrat who would seem to have little or no chance of being picked by Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) to be his running mate – his former opponent, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.).

But it’s not for the reason you think.

Obama has often said, most recently on NBC’s “Meet the Press” on July 27, that Clinton “would be on anybody’s short list.”

But apparently not his.

“She was never vetted,” a Democratic official reported. “She was not asked for a single piece of paper. She and Senator Obama have never had a single conversation about it. How would he know if she’d take it?”

The official also said Clinton never met with Obama’s vetting team of Eric Holder and Caroline Kennedy.

And the official said she was never asked for medical records or for any financial 2008 information about her or former President Bill Clinton. The last information the couple has disclosed about taxes and financial holdings was for 2007.

More...

Patent Member
    I didn't believe the title when I first saw this. But I suppose if you're using the phrase as an analogy, it makes sense.

Oh shit - I thought this thread would be about some blind and deaf virgin Russian dude, with no sense of smell and a death wish actually banging Vagzilla!

Nevermind.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    I didn't believe the title when I first saw this. But I suppose if you're using the phrase as an analogy, it makes sense.
    Who in their right mind would ?Oh never mind !

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Oh shit - I thought this thread would be about some blind and deaf virgin Russian dude, with no sense of smell and a death wish actually banging Vagzilla!

Nevermind.
    You're the resident lefty, right?

You sound like it.

Banned
    I am hoping that Obama does not pick her because I think that's the only chance he has a chance to win. Obama and Hillary do not like eachother. She would only occasionally stab him in the back as VP. However, that would be tame compared to their spouses who would be at eachothers throats 24/7.

The Clintons will play nice at the convention and act like all is well but you can bet they will be pulling for McCain to win so that she can run in 2012.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    The Clintons will play nice at the convention and act like all is well but you can bet they will be pulling for McCain to win so that she can run in 2012.
    Did Ted Kennedy run after Carter was voted out?

If he didn't win it would damage her and she knows it.

Sonnabend
    She hates him, and vice versa, There is no way in hell Obama can trust her, she has her own agenda and this comes as no surprise.

LP having fantasies about Hillary Clinton......ewwwwwwwww.:eek:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Did Ted Kennedy run after Carter was voted out?

If he didn't win it would damage her and she knows it.
    Kennedy never had a shot at getting the nomination. Hillary will get the nomination either in 012 or 016. Big difference between the two.

McCain defeating Obama will enhance her chances the next time around. She will say, I told everyone Obama was unelectable; vote for me. I can beat McCain, and she will win the nomination by a landslide.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    You're the resident lefty, right?

You sound like it.
    That's resident California Half Witt lefty,his two siblings,Woodsey and EyePuss handle the residuals !