View Poll Results: Do you discuss politics on other forums?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 54.55%
  • No

3 27.27%
  • The JOOOOOOOSSS!!!! said I can only post here.

2 18.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Do you discuss politics at other forums? 
    I scrum it up on a forum about table top gaming, in their off topic section. It's about 50/50 between Americans and Brits/Aussies. I'd say it's maybe 65% liberal, 35% conservative, and very few of the conservatives are really good at the whole internet debate thing.

It gets a bit frustrating there at times, so I'll usually post in a few topics, then get bombarded with so much stupid that I have to walk away for a few days.

So does anyone else talk about this stuff elsewhere? Share your stuffs!
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I've learned not to talk about it with relatives. I get very frustrated when my thoughts cannot be heard, too offensive, when the lib or "moderate" ideas are so politically correct.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    No.

Next question? :D

There's really only one other non-political forum where I post, and I don't do anything political. Same with facebook, I never post anything about politics.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    No.

Next question? :D

There's really only one other non-political forum where I post, and I don't do anything political. Same with facebook, I never post anything about politics.
    I don't discuss politics with real life friends, and by extension facebook as well. I only befriend people I am friends with on there.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I don't have time to cultivate a presence on other political forums. I'm a FReeper and I check in there every day but I seldom post. The few other forums I chat on are very specific to narrow interests. They usually have a "no politics" rule in the off-topic forums. ;)

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I don't discuss politics with real life friends, and by extension facebook as well. I only befriend people I am friends with on there.
    I know this is fit for a separate discussion, but I don't discuss politics with real life friends either, at least not very often.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

On a couple, although I tend to be more active on sites with a stronger conservative presence. Names available on request.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I know this is fit for a separate discussion, but I don't discuss politics with real life friends either, at least not very often.

I don't discuss it, I simply tell them that they are stupid. :D

You can't fix stupid....

Yesterday my facebook status was: Obama Lied. The Economy Died.

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Always. everywhere. on line and not. All my friends are interested one way or the other and generally we think alike except for one guy who thinks he is very mental but he only has iron in his nose.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I've learned not to talk about it with relatives. I get very frustrated when my thoughts cannot be heard, too offensive, when the lib or "moderate" ideas are so politically correct.
    I have a small family and we all agree 100%

I know a few libs in real life that I am great friends with...and most of the time they end up in agreement with me on the rare occasion that we speak to each other....when I lived in Illinois most of the canidates I supported were Dems....but that is before I hated unions, gun grabbers, and un-constitutional acts...which I knew better the whole time in the back of my head....I quickly learned that a Democrat can not be for the working class if they tax the working classes' employers to death and over regulate so that they need to move overseas....and with the new health care bill, it's going to get much worse...

OK...enough politics talk in the lounge....sorry..