Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1 Obama/Bayh Stickers Being Printed (Developing) 
    Goldwater
    Guest
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080822/D92NH8200.html

    FLASH: Fri Aug 22 2008 17:52:03 ET /// KMBC's Micheal Mahoney reports a company in Kansas City, which specializes in political literature, has been printing Obama-Bayh material... MORE... Gill Studios, would not confirm information about the material. They would not deny it either. At least three sources close to the plant's operations reported the Obama-Bayh material was being produced...
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080822/D92NH8200.html

    FLASH: Fri Aug 22 2008 17:52:03 ET /// KMBC's Micheal Mahoney reports a company in Kansas City, which specializes in political literature, has been printing Obama-Bayh material... MORE... Gill Studios, would not confirm information about the material. They would not deny it either. At least three sources close to the plant's operations reported the Obama-Bayh material was being produced...
    OK, I read that "pornographic literature." I'm losing it.
     

  3. #3  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sonora, Texas
    Posts
    4,117
    BWAHAHAHA! Barry has apparently outsmarted himself and now his "big announcement" has been trumped! Got caught hemming and hawing as usual. Even the clueless wonders at DUmmies 'r Us are commenting on this. So much for getting to be in the know first with a personal text message from the Black Jesus himself.
     

  4. #4  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080822/D92NH8200.html

    FLASH: Fri Aug 22 2008 17:52:03 ET /// KMBC's Micheal Mahoney reports a company in Kansas City, which specializes in political literature, has been printing Obama-Bayh material... MORE... Gill Studios, would not confirm information about the material. They would not deny it either. At least three sources close to the plant's operations reported the Obama-Bayh material was being produced...
    This quote is not at the link.
     

  5. #5  
    Goldwater
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    OK, I read that "pornographic literature." I'm losing it.
    Oh Elspeth, you so crazy...

    But yeah, isn't this also the guy who couldn't deliver his own state for Hillary?

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    This quote is not at the link.
    I know, the text is from Drudge, there is no link for that part.
     

  6. #6  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    BWAHAHAHA! Barry has apparently outsmarted himself and now his "big announcement" has been trumped! Got caught hemming and hawing as usual. Even the clueless wonders at DUmmies 'r Us are commenting on this. So much for getting to be in the know first with a personal text message from the Black Jesus himself.
    Except for those who got the phony messages, who are walking around wondering where they can get Obama/Buttafucco bumper stickers. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
     

  7. #7  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    I know, the text is from Drudge, there is no link for that part.
    Here's the original link:

    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=29419
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    433
    "Bye" Obam-UH
     

  9. #9  
    Goldwater
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I wuv you.
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member LibraryLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,748
    Gateway pundit is at Gill

    We are right outside of Lenexa and are going to stop at Gill Studios in the next 15 minutes (It's 6PM CST right now.)
    We will keep you updated.
    UPDATE: We just talked with Michael Mahoney from KMBC outside of Gill Studios in Lenexa, Kansas.
    We have video that we will be posting shortly with Mahoney who is the reporter who broke this story this morning.
    http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20....html#comments
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •