Thread: Weeeee! Weeee!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    He posted a pic of Barn Owl. I don't care how big this Mexican bird is, a shotty will take it out, if it exists. If it doesn't, a shotty is still a fine weapon for home defense or malicious garage door pranksters.
    Yeah, but that Barn Owl is 8 feet tall.....:eek:
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Yeah, but that Barn Owl is 8 feet tall.....:eek:
    *changes to deer slugs*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    *changes to deer slugs*
    :D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Grouchy Old Broad Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Midland, Tx
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    They look something like this but much bigger.

    Notice the colors in this bird. The feathers are amazing and nature put so much
    detail into them. The pattern is so intricate. I love southwest / Santa Fe decor and
    have my living room decorated in these colors. I need this bird stuffed and in my
    living room. Just study on this picture - truly one of natures greatest artful designs.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Notice the colors in this bird. The feathers are amazing and nature put so much detail into them. The pattern is so intricate. I love southwest / Santa Fe decor and have my living room decorated in these colors. I need this bird stuffed and in my living room. Just study on this picture - truly one of natures greatest artful designs.
    Gee, I've got the Southwestern-translated-through-Mission-style thing going on myself. That bird would look fabulous in rug format in front of my fireplace.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    Junior Member Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Lone Star State, Next to the Red River
    Posts
    28
    There are quite a few feral hogs up here in North Central Texas, but everybody wants a person to PAY for hunting and killing them. I haven't found a place to hunt them on public land, yet. I wouldn't mind a hog for the smoker.....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sonora, Texas
    Posts
    4,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    There are quite a few feral hogs up here in North Central Texas, but everybody wants a person to PAY for hunting and killing them. I haven't found a place to hunt them on public land, yet. I wouldn't mind a hog for the smoker.....
    Here they are regarded as pests and all you really need is to know someone well enough to trust you on their property with firearms.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    Senior Member hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    TehYuk
    Posts
    3,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    They look something like this but much bigger.

    Beautiful.

    I hope you won't be projecting any firepower at it. In the UK, raptors are protected, and you would get a lengthy prison term for harming one.
    20010911
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •