1. #1 Mayor Of London Warns George W Bush-War Criminal: ... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I wonder what the mayor's DU name is????

kpete (1000+ posts) Thu Nov-18-10 10:46 AM
    Original message Mayor Of London Warns George W Bush-War Criminal: 'Bring Book Tour To Britain & Never See TX Again'

Edited on Thu Nov-18-10 10:50 AM by kpete
    The Mayor Of London On George W. Bush, War Criminal
    18 Nov 2010 10:31 am

Boris Johnson is a total Tory and an old friend from college days. In a piece in the conservative Daily Telegraph, he advises George W. Bush not to bring his book tour to Britain, because he could face arrest as a war criminal:

It is not yet clear whether George W Bush is planning to cross the Atlantic to flog us his memoirs, but if I were his PR people I would urge caution. As book tours go, this one would be an absolute corker. It is not just that every European capital would be brought to a standstill, as book-signings turned into anti-war riots. The real trouble — from the Bush point of view — is that he might never see Texas again.

“Waterboarding” is a disgusting practice by which the victim is deliberately made to think that he is drowning. It is not some cunning new psych-ops technique conceived by the CIA. It has been used in the dungeons of dictators for centuries. It is not compatible either with the US constitution or the UN convention against torture. It is deemed to be torture in this country, and above all there is no evidence whatever that it has ever succeeded in doing what Mr Bush claimed. It does not work.

How could America complain to the Burmese generals about the house arrest of Aung San Suu Kyi, when a president authorised torture? How can we talk about human rights in Beijing, when our number one ally and friend seems to be defending this kind of behaviour? I can’t think of any other American president, in my lifetime, who would have spoken in this way. Mr Bush should have remembered the words of the great Republican president, Abraham Lincoln, who said in 1863 that “military necessity does not admit of cruelty”. Damn right.
    more:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/borisjohn...
    http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/20...

BDS...:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Shit like this passes me, he should call this mayors bluff. The SS need the Target practice.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Judging from the writing in the article, it's WilliamPitt.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

I think England is the last country who should be casting aspersions at anyone.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Bleda
    This guy is a hoot.

‘Whether it’s in theatre, comedy, sports, music or politics, Muslims are challenging the traditional stereotypes and showing that they are, and want to be, a part of the mainstream community.

‘That’s why I urge people, particularly during Ramadan, to find out more about Islam, increase your understanding and learning, even fast for a day with your Muslim neighbour and break your fast at the local mosque. [...]

'Islamic finance is contributing to the economy by changing the way Londoners invest, save, borrow and spend.

'There are valuable lessons that people of all backgrounds can learn from Islam such as the importance of community spirit, family ties, compassion and helping those less fortunate, all of which lie at the heart of the teachings of Ramadan.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz15gg42IxQ

This mayor would piss his panties if George confronted him on this. Liberal, chest-puffing fagots are emboldened by their anonymity.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

"How could America complain to the Burmese generals about the house arrest of Aung San Suu Kyi, when a president authorised torture?"
    The Burmese imprisoned her in a variety of ways, including house arrest, simply for speaking her mind, whereas US waterboarding was done to known terrorists so that they would reveal information which helped foil planned terror attacks and saved thousands of innocent lives.

'Whether it’s in theatre, comedy, sports, music or politics, Muslims are challenging the traditional stereotypes and showing that they are, and want to be, a part of the mainstream community.'
    Whenever dhimmies talk about the wonders of Islam, I always get a kick out of their mentioning Muslim contributions to music.
    News flash: Devout Muslims hate music, especially female singers. The Quran refers to musical instruments as "objects of ignorance," and claims that in the End Times, Allah will pour hot molten lead into the ears of people who listen to female singers.
    Consequently:
    1. In areas under sharia law, music stores (Whether they be the kind that sell instruments, or the kind that sell CDs) are bombed and burned, Taliban thugs break into cars to rip out their radios, and people who play instruments are frequently targeted for harassment and even threats of violence.
    2. The closest thing to music Islam has is their call to prayer, which sounds like a couple of yowling alleycats.