Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Hacker proves Chinese gymnast is underage 
    A determined U.S. computer expert has delved into cached pages on the Internet to unearth Chinese official documents showing a gymnast who took gold in the uneven bars competition, edging the U.S.'s Nastia Liukin, may indeed be underage.

Controversy over whether He Kexin is under the minimum age of 16 has surrounded her participation in the Beijing Olympics. The latest challenge over the age of the tiny Olympian comes from the discovery through a cyberspace maze of Chinese official documents listing her date of birth.

She may not look as if she has reached the minimum competing age of 16, but China said her passport, issued in February, gives her birthday as Jan. 1, 1992. The International Olympic Committee said proof from her passport is good enough.

The latest unofficial investigation was carried out by computer security expert for the Intrepidus Group, whose site, Stryde Hax, revealed a detailed forensic search for He’s age.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,407803,00.html

No duh.
    Last edited by Phillygirl; 08-21-2008 at 03:39 PM. Reason: added more of the text for homepage
    **** Obama and **** you too.

As a fellow Google hacker, I can tell you this guy (and his supporters) know their stuff.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me. Official Chinese documents show this girl as 14 years old.

Will those ball-less fruitcakes that the IOC do anything about it? Of course not. They are still spending the Chinese bribe money.

Here is the researchers blog

http://strydehax.blogspot.com/
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Bela Karolyi was going on about those Chinese gymnasts almost from the day he saw them. He wasn't pulling any punches about what he thought their ages were, either. He also didn't cut any slack about what he considered the lousy judging.

In fact, a lot of the commentators were making the same comments, it's just that he was a bit more animated and outspoken.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Is anyone surprised? Hell, no! What will surprised us is if the Chinese cheating assholes are (1) stripped of their medals and (2) banned from future Olympics.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Is anyone surprised? Hell, no! What will surprised us is if the Chinese cheating assholes are (1) stripped of their medals and (2) banned from future Olympics.
    Stripped of their medals is reasonable, banning China from future Olympics is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Stripped of their medals is reasonable, banning China from future Olympics is not.
    You are as dense as depleted uranium. He meant the atheletes, eyeshit.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I believe my friend Jinx meant that the athletes themselves should not be able to compete in future Olympics, not the entire country.

It's ironic that the Chinese talk about honor and then act so dishonorably. Remember, it's the land of the lead-paint toys exported all over the world.

I really do hope they disqualify all the chinese gymnist.

I don't understand something, someone please educate me.

Why is being younger (14) an advantage in gymnastics? I don't know anything about gymnastics, but I would assume that a 16yo has had more time training, and is physically stronger and a better athlete. Honestly women hit thier peak physical prime at around 18. So why isn't an 18 year old gymnist assumed to be better?

A they judge for being flat chested and pre-puberty? I really don't understand.

______
    Patrick
    4jacks
    4jacks@gmail.com

I can't believe how people have gotten so worked up over China's anorexic, growth hormone deficient midgets beating our anorexic, growth hormone deficient midgets.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ