Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

Not to mention all of the other fun spots in a dangerous and unstable world. Don't think of it as another miserable tour in a third world hellhole, think of it as job security. :D
    Killin' is the Marine Corps business...crazy terrorists are keeping business good.

As long as I get a little time off before I head out again on deployment...got me almost 60 leave days saved up already and another 5 months to go out here before I get a day off. Thinkin' about taking the wife someplace elegant for vacation when I get back.:D
    Unsure of where to go though:p
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Wanna place a friendly wager that if Barry wins the Prez, the press will somehow transform this act into something he "played a significant part in accomplishing"? :p
    If ever a bet were a sure thing. That little bastard takes credit for everything he never did.

Sonnabend
    Unsure of where to go though

I've had the pleasure of drinking with members of the RAR during RIMPAC, Sonnabend. Those pics were better then the guys talked about though.:D

Ya'll down under can drink, that I can attest to. The leader of the group would yell out "Aussie Aussie Aussie", followed by the crowd roaring, "Oye Oye Oye!" Man, good times.

Just might have to take this into consideration...flights from Hawaii to Australia can't be THAT expensive.:eek:
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Sonnabend
    Uh...you DO know I can't get you a date with the lady in that pic.....??:eek:

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Uh...you DO know I can't get you a date with the lady in that pic.....??:eek:
    You are a cruel cruel tease.

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    I've had the pleasure of drinking with members of the RAR during RIMPAC, Sonnabend. Those pics were better then the guys talked about though.:D

Ya'll down under can drink, that I can attest to. The leader of the group would yell out "Aussie Aussie Aussie", followed by the crowd roaring, "Oye Oye Oye!" Man, good times.

Just might have to take this into consideration...flights from Hawaii to Australia can't be THAT expensive.:eek:
    I've always wanted to go to Australia. We had a bunch of Aussies at Balad, working the hospital. They were a hoot. GO1 didn't sit well with them, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Uh...you DO know I can't get you a date with the lady in that pic.....??
    Why? Is that your wife or something? :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!