Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1 Cops: Transgendered fake doctor gave breast exams in bars 
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,625
    CNN -- A transgender woman is accused of posing as a doctor and giving other women breast exams.

    Kristina Ross is being charged with practicing medicine without a license. This comes after police say she posed as a plastic surgeon under the name Berlyn Aussieahshowna and performed breast exams on a number of victims in Boise and Meridian.

    Scheduling appointments and diagnosing women, her alleged patients with medical issues. In court wednesday, county prosecutors said another victim had her breasts cupped and was asked to disrobe.

    According to paperwork obtained by KTVB-TV from the Idaho Department of Corrections, Ross is transgender and served 3 years at the Idaho Maximum Security Institute -- a men's prison south of Boise -- for an aggravated battery incident in Twin Falls County back in 2003.
    http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/story...27855&catid=28
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Men who want to become women are just men who have objectified women so much that they have turned femaleness into a fetish. They believe that by "becoming" the sex object, they will live in a state of constant erotic arousal.

    Obviously, playing with your own tits loses it's fascination after a while.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Men who want to become women are just men who have objectified women so much that they have turned femaleness into a fetish. They believe that by "becoming" the sex object, they will live in a state of constant erotic arousal.

    Obviously, playing with your own tits loses it's fascination after a while.
    Okay just never mind, anything I would say here would be in poor taste.
    Passing through!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    I have never ever been that drunk. I don't think I have ever been that drunk that I would let someone examine my breasts in a bar. I probably have never been that drunk....
    Let me get back to you on this....
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    I have never ever been that drunk. I don't think I have ever been that drunk that I would let someone examine my breasts in a bar. I probably have never been that drunk....
    Let me get back to you on this....
    Oh, please...... Like you've never done an impromptu in-service on breast exams.

    :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Oh, please...... Like you've never done an impromptu in-service on breast exams.

    :p
    now i feel so embarrassed about that guy in the park with the cardboard box and flashlight offering free mammograms :o
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,625
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    now i feel so embarrassed about that guy in the park with the cardboard box and flashlight offering free mammograms :o

    It's all good, I was wearing a mask.... :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member obx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    KIll Devil Hills, N.C.
    Posts
    1,232
    I have given breast and pelvic exams while drunk.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Okay just never mind, anything I would say here would be in poor taste.
    Passing through!
    Ditto :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

    Obviously, playing with your own tits loses it's fascination after a while.

    really? that would suck.....


    Never been drunk, but I also perform breast and pelvic exams for my wife :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •