1. #1 Cancer Surviving Flight Attendant Forced to Remove Implant During Pat-Down... 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - A Charlotte-area flight attendant and cancer survivor contacted WBTV after she says she was forced to show her prosthetic breast during a pat-down.

Cathy Bossi lives in south Charlotte and has been a flight attendant for the past 32 years, working the past 28 for U.S. Airways.

In early August Bossie was walking through security when she says she was asked to go through the new full body-scanners at Concourse "D" at Charlotte Douglas International.

She reluctantly agreed. As a 3-year breast cancer survivor she says she didn't want the added radiation through her body. But, Bossi says she did agree.

"The T.S.A. Agent told me to put my I.D. on my back," she said. "When I got out of there she said because my I.D. was on my back, I had to go to a personal screening area."

She says two female Charlotte T.S.A. agents took her to a private room and began what she calls an aggressive pat down. She says they stopped when they got around to feeling her right breast… the one where she'd had surgery.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13534628

Fuck these people. I think they get off by stripping people of their dignity. I hope they all burn in hell.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I heard about this. I'm horrified. My BFF had a bi-lateral mastectomy. She had reconstruction but part of that involved tissue expanders. I can't even begin to understand how crazy a chest pat-down to feel the expanders would have been for her. :eek:

They are trying to provoke us into some sort of melt down. This is beyond belief!

Yeah but come to think of it, I'm surprised the terrorist haven't thought
    about using a fluid filled boob implant as a way to get a bomb past security.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Yeah but come to think of it, I'm surprised the terrorist haven't thought
    about using a fluid filled boob implant as a way to get a bomb past security.
    Another good reason to profile, a grandma from Cincinnati with both of um pointing at the floor isn't likely to blow a plane up.

Obama and his administration are ridiculous. It's easier to bully cancer survivors and grandmas than it is to have the balls to stand up to the terrorists. Wait, they aren't terrorists, just those friendly folks who want to blow us up! :eek:

If Thanksgiving is a bad holiday time, can you imagine the uproar when folks are heading home for Christmas? I hope they get some of this settled before then.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Banned
    Like I have said before, it does not matter what is brought onboard. It is WHO brings it onboard. I could fly armed to the teeth every single day of the week and not one passenger would be in danger of anything.

The funny thing is when they scrutinize pilots. I could care less if the pilot has a Howitzer. He's driving the plane and can drive it into the ocean if he wanted to.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.