and say absolutely nothing..... WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS IDIOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT.....

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x9599308

Godwin’s Law seems to be interpreted differently by different people. It’s original meaning is different than how I usually see it interpreted. In its original form it says:

As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.
Note that its original meaning makes no value judgment as to the appropriateness of the comparison with Nazis – only that such a comparison becomes highly likely as the thread grows longer. Whether the likelihood actually approaches one or not is debatable, but it isn’t important. The “law” was originally just meant as a kind of humorous quip.

Anyhow, the definition at the above link continues:
There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress… More precisely, the subsequent value of the thread is zero.

That is the definition that I have most often seen thrown around – in a serious manner, as if such a law was actually an immutable fact of nature. People have occasionally thrown it at me when I’ve pointed to analogies with Nazis, claiming immediate victory in their argument with me. That is the definition that I want to address here.
After this pile of BS nonsense he completely changes direction and talks about the how the Holocaust. There is no lead in sentence or anything he just starts ranting.. then when he is finished ranting about the holocaust he does another complete turn and talks about GWB and war crimes.

I swear i can not follow thier thought pattern at all

I bet he sat back and read this post 50 different times and said to himself boy I am so intelligent..

JESUS god help human kind