Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 JFK Assassination 
    Yesterday was the 47th anniversary of the JFK assassination. He was the 4th U.S. president to be assassinated but he's the only one to be killed from a shooter who wasn't up close. Booth, Guiteau, and Czolgosz all did their shooting at point blank range but Kennedy was (supposedly) shot from the 6th floor of a book depository with a sniper's rifle. This is the most talked about assassination to this day because there are so many questions surrounding whether or not Oswald acted alone. The Warren Commission said he did but there are many, many flaws in their theories, most notably is the single bullet theory. As we all know, they surmised that 1 bullet caused 7 injuries on 2 men including breaking Gov. Connelly's wrist and remained in pristine which was found on a stretcher at Parkland Hospital. I do believe that the kill shot came from above and not from in front only because looking at the Zapruder film, it looks as though the right front portion of Kennedy's head explodes and it's to my understanding that in rifle shots, the exit wound is the most severe. Anyway, what are your theories? Did Oswald act alone? Is Garrison right that the government conspired to kill Kennedy? Was it Cubans? The Mob? Russians? Who knows?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Yesterday was the 47th anniversary of the JFK assassination. He was the 4th U.S. president to be assassinated but he's the only one to be killed from a shooter who wasn't up close. Booth, Guiteau, and Czolgosz all did their shooting at point blank range but Kennedy was (supposedly) shot from the 6th floor of a book depository with a sniper's rifle. This is the most talked about assassination to this day because there are so many questions surrounding whether or not Oswald acted alone. The Warren Commission said he did but there are many, many flaws in their theories, most notably is the single bullet theory. As we all know, they surmised that 1 bullet caused 7 injuries on 2 men including breaking Gov. Connelly's wrist and remained in pristine which was found on a stretcher at Parkland Hospital. I do believe that the kill shot came from above and not from in front only because looking at the Zapruder film, it looks as though the right front portion of Kennedy's head explodes and it's to my understanding that in rifle shots, the exit wound is the most severe. Anyway, what are your theories? Did Oswald act alone? Is Garrison right that the government conspired to kill Kennedy? Was it Cubans? The Mob? Russians? Who knows?
    Interestingly, LBJ believed the Cubans did it. He never felt, even after leaving the presidency, that Oswald acted alone, that Oswald was likely part of an international conspiracy, and said in a (then unaired at his personal request) portion of an interview in 1969 with Cronkite that he felt neither he, nor the Warren Commission, ever truly got a clear grasp of what would motivate Oswald, "or others that could have been involved." He felt that it was retaliation for JFK trying to have Castro killed. He felt we tried to get Castro, but Castro got Kennedy first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF4_7_Emzy0
    Last edited by CaughtintheMiddle1990; 11-23-2010 at 11:01 AM.

Anyway, what are your theories?
    A good friend of my family is a former Marine, who served two tours in Vietnam. At some point during his enlistment, he qualified as an expert rifleman (I don't know how many times). Which, incidentally, is way higher than Oswald.

He was incredibly well-read and studied the assassination, and years and years ago, when discussing the issue I remember him saying there was no way in hell that Oswald could have made that shot, with that gun, at that angle, and that distance. That it simply wasn't possible. I have never heard any evidence compelling enough to refute his conviction.

So bullet trajectories aside, I think it's unlikely that Oswald shot anybody.
    Last edited by m00; 11-24-2010 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    A good friend of my family is a former Marine, who served two tours in Vietnam. At some point during his enlistment, he qualified as an expert rifleman (I don't know how many times). Which, incidentally, is way higher than Oswald.

He was incredibly well-read and studied the assassination, and years and years ago, when discussing the issue I remember him saying there was no way in hell that Oswald could have made that shot, with that gun, at that angle, and that distance. That it simply wasn't possible. I have never heard any evidence compelling enough to refute his conviction.

So bullet trajectories aside, I think it's unlikely that Oswald shot anybody.
    Conspiracy is fun. Check out the Ventura show on this. It was pretty interesting. The rifle Osweld alledgedly used was crap. Ventura who is an expert couldn't get three shots off in anything less than 8 seconds. No one else has been able to either.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Well I just finished COD:black opps and it shows who capped him:p:D

............. Anyway, what are your theories? Did Oswald act alone? Is Garrison right that the government conspired to kill Kennedy? Was it Cubans? The Mob? Russians? Who knows?
    Alone. Got lucky.

But you can't kill a myth with a fact. George Washington will always 'have wooden teeth'. JFK assassination will always be 'a conspiracy'.

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    Alone. Got lucky.

But you can't kill a myth with a fact. George Washington will always 'have wooden teeth'. JFK assassination will always be 'a conspiracy'.
    So even though expert marksman using the same gun Oswald used can't even come close to what he supposedly did, it's a myth? How do you explain 7 wounds with 1 bullet? How was the parade route changed? Why were certain witnesses killed? There's just too much shit blowing in the wind for it not to be a conspiracy.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    Alone. Got lucky.
    I've been up in the book depository and have looked out the very same window at the X in the street where the head shot hit. If you are ever in Dallas be sure and stop by and go on one of the walking tours, it is fascinating to put yourself in the footprints of Oswald that day.

After being there, and then watching the film again to see the apparent trajectory of the bullet that blows the back of his head out, I started leaning more toward there having been another shooter. When you stand at that window, it's easy to see that a Marine sniper could make the shot. And I think it amazingly hard but plausible that he could have gotten 3 off from that rifle in the time line. But what I can't see is how a shot from that window down to the X on the street could have gone into the head at an angle that would have blown out the back of the head. That just doesn't look feasible to me. When you look down from the window, and see where JFK was at the point of impact, Oswald was looking at the back of his head. The blow out should have been from back to front if that shot came from the window.

Then you go stand on the famed grassy knoll, and looking back at the film, a shot from there would be very consistent with the head blowing out to the back. JFK would have been facing the shooter at the impact point. I guess we will never know, but it does make you wonder.

the "magic bullet" was debunked many years ago. the bullet came from the rear. the angle takes the bullet right back to the window Oswald fired from

[youtube]ikIRB3lvFvw[/youtube]
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Coast To Coast AM?