Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Girl, 15, Arrested for 'Burning Koran at School and Posting Footage on Facebook' 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "No Fearful PC Hypocrisy Here: Burn a Bible and Make a Liberal Happy,Burn A Koran And You are an Evil Racist ."

A teenage girl has been arrested on suspicion of inciting religious hatred after allegedly burning an English language version of the Koran - and then posting it on Facebook.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-school.html

So you can burn a flag, burn a bible, burn any book you want... these things are free speech. Why is the Koran protected... since when did Islam get a favored status in the western world ABOVE all other religions?

The Lone Star State, Next to the Red River
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    So you can burn a flag, burn a bible, burn any book you want... these things are free speech. Why is the Koran protected... since when did Islam get a favored status in the western world ABOVE all other religions?
    This happened in the UK. I hope this kind of PC doesn't start up here in the US!!

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Islam frightens the crap out of the liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    This happened in the UK. I hope this kind of PC doesn't start up here in the US!!
    Look around .The Ground zero mosque and the minister who threatened to burn the Koran .

Islam is like a lot Scientology that wants to blow you up instead of take a thetan reading.

Ever notice how our more liberal members seem to miss these kinds of threads?
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

This is a perfect example of why I am against hate crimes laws.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    This is a perfect example of why I am against hate crimes laws.
    However, this did take place in the UK, where no free speech rights exist, the way we know them.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    However, this did take place in the UK, where no free speech rights exist, the way we know them.
    I understand that - but all the same - it is a perfect example of how hate crimes laws work.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.