Thread: " Pearl's Lesbian Rainbow Welcomes Male Guests ."

1. #1 " Pearl's Lesbian Rainbow Welcomes Male Guests ." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Economy causes Florida lesbian landmark to welcome male guests

Guests lounge around the pool at Pearl's Rainbow, soaking up the sunshine and tropical vibes typical of a Southernmost guesthouse. Not a man is in sight -- and that's the way these vacationers like it.

But over this Thanksgiving weekend, Key West's only lesbian-exclusive resort is going "all welcome."
    Pearl's Rainbow's lesbian owner, Heather Carruthers, said it was a business decision based on tough economic realities, the request of some lesbian guests who would like to bring male family members or friends -- and on some good news. Lesbians are being more accepted and feel more comfortable in the mainstream these days.

``They can hold hands wherever they want to,'' Carruthers said. ``It's really the world we want to have. We don't necessarily want to be segregated.''

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/11/2...a-lesbian.html

Yeah, some of these ladies have kids and gay male friends, so... that would be semi-inevitable. :p But I think they'll draw the line at a bisexual woman who wants to being her girlfriend AND boyfriend. I'd bet my "black box of toys" on it. :p

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Yeah, some of these ladies have kids and gay male friends, so... that would be semi-inevitable. :p But I think they'll draw the line at a bisexual woman who wants to being her girlfriend AND boyfriend. I'd bet my "black box of toys" on it. :p

~QC
    http://www.youtube.com/user/pearlsrainbow

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Probably also a pretty safe place to take the husband for vacation if you don't want any "distractions" :D

Banned
    As long as these aren't the Rosie O'Donnell variety of lesbians I'm there.
    I'll be on that like Bill Clinton on a fat, young intern.