1. #1 " Chinese Street Scenes !" 

That last vid is the best. Some loudmouth gangsta wannabe wants to talk shit and gets his ass kicked in front of God and everybody. Believe me, he will never live that down. But knowing these idiots like I do, he'll swear he won the fight even though he went down with one punch.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

The fabled motorcycle air bag wouldn't have helped the first guy. :(

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    The fabled motorcycle air bag wouldn't have helped the first guy. :(
    The fabled motorcycle air bag would just make him bounce a bit more after he flew through the air .That guy would be good in a side show high wire act .

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    sheesh. I didn't think there were any worse drivers ANYWHERE than Boston and Baltimore.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    sheesh. I didn't think there were any worse drivers ANYWHERE than Boston and Baltimore.
    The Chinese woman are worse than the men .They pull out into traffic without looking and then they stall in the high speed lane looking for the next gear.Third world drivers are an accident looking for a place to happen.California has Persian cab drivers,New York has Pakistani and Boston has cab drivers from the Congo .

Banned
    The idiots in our government are going to allow those cheap Chinese death trap autos to come here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    The idiots in our government are going to allow those cheap Chinese death trap autos to come here soon.
    And give people tax incentives for buying one. The government will do everything in their power to screw Americans, as long as the government gets something it wants (in this case, doing what our Chinese Masters want us to do).