1. #1 "Old Big Gator Mouth Biden Will Add A certain 'Charm' to The Campaign !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Biden's Racially-Insensitive Gaffes 'A Strength'

"Old Big Gator Mouth Biden Will Add A certain 'Charm' to The Magic Negros Campaign !"

You know the old software programmer's excuse: "that's not a bug. That's a feature!" John Harwood snip
    came up with a political variation on the theme this morning to buff up Joe Biden.

Biden's gaffes, including the racially-insensitive ones, are actually . . . "a strength." Harwood, Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski
    snip
    and the topic of Biden's famous "clean and articulate" comment about Obama arose. Biden also made headlines of course with his crack about 7-11s being populated by people with Indian accents..

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-fi...ually-strength

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Blowhard Could Be Just What Big-O Needs

DENVER - Joe Biden is one of the mouthiest politicians in all of Washington,

but that's precisely why he may be the perfect pick as Barack Obama's vice president.

His ability to steal center stage during any hearing has made him unrivaled for grating on fellow lawmakers' nerves. He makes his point - often two or three times - quite bluntly, but always colorfully and memorably. And it's usually Biden who makes the evening news and the next day's papers.

His refreshingly unguarded bluntness also has been the source of some of the worst headaches in his latest failed attempt at the Democratic nomination. In just the last primary alone, Biden's wild mouth managed to run him afoul of Indians, 7-Eleven clerks and African-Americans.

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking," he said with a C-SPAN camera just inches from his unbridled mouth. Just a few months after apologizing his way out of that one, he "complimented" Obama and at the same time revealed a comically cliched and antiquated take on race in America.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," he enthused. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." Obama's response to Biden's slur wasn't typical. It showed the class that has made him a transformational candidate capable of breaking through previously unbreakable barriers.

"He called me," Obama told reporters. "I told him it wasn't necessary. We have got more important things to worry about. We have got Iraq. We have got health care. We have got energy. This is low on the list."

To be sure, Obama called Biden out for disrespecting previous black candidates for the American presidency, but he didn't let it bog him down.

Obama saluted the previous campaigns of Jesse Jackson, Shirley Chisholm, Carol Mosely Braun and Al Sharpton, but he made clear that he has no interest in fighting those old battles that have defined race in America for so long.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08232008...eds_125687.htm