1. #1 Man oh man, that 9/11 thing sure worked out well. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    9/11 and BDS!!! WOOT!!! :D

Stinky The Clown (1000+ posts) Mon Nov-29-10 10:04 AM

Original message Man oh man, that 9/11 thing sure worked out well.

This isn't a MIHOP/LIHOP thread in any way, shape, or form. As you will see, whether 9/11 was one of those two, or exactly as it was reported is immaterial to the outcome. A smart person makes the best of the circumstances faced. A smart person would have reacted favorably to those events.

Since 9/11, the day "everything changed," everything did, indeed, change.

Mass delusion swept across the country. To no good outcome, the masses clamored for war. Cowed by the death of 3000 people in such a spectacular way, the masses were scared shitless. Nothing could have led to a faster move to total compliance than what happened on that day.

Think about it. The country fell in line willingly behind a man so minimally qualified to be president that he will surely be recorded in history as the Worst President Ever.

The war led to a massive redistribution of wealth, initially by way of the MIC, and then by way of any other smart company that wanted to capitalize on governmental disarray and a cowering populace.

Along with the wealth transfer came a growing need to control the population, should the worst happen and they begin to realize how badly they've been had.

In their infinite wisdom, they create a federal agency - the biggest in our history - armed to the teeth and massed against . . . . . who? . . . . against *us*.

The words "for your protection" prove to be the most Orwellian reality thus far.

Our Democracy is now much the same as many of us remember it . . . . in high school. We get to elect the class president, but the principal and the school board still control us.

So sure, let's all just accept the fusillade of impolitic insults rained upon us little people.

U*S*A U*S*A U*S*A U*S*A T*S*A T*S*A T*S*A . . . . . .
    May the FORCE be with you!

The country fell in line willingly behind a man so minimally qualified to be president that he will surely be recorded in history as the Worst President Ever.
    Yeah, that ones got us stumped as well. Why did you vote for him?

Along with the wealth transfer came a growing need to control the population, should the worst happen and they begin to realize how badly they've been had.
    Then stop backing these politicians who make all these laws that try to control our lives. I like my trans-fat damnit.

The words "for your protection" prove to be the most Orwellian reality thus far.
    I seem to recall it's someone with a D next to their name who made it so they can look at your willy.

Our Democracy is now much the same as many of us remember it . . . . in high school. We get to elect the class president, but the principal and the school board still control us.
    Well it's your fault for voting for the party that tries to enlarge government. Your the one constantly attacking the people who want to make it smaller.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

masses were scared shitless.
    I didn't read any further than this. When someone has to resort to this kind of a phrase you know the only thing that is going to come after it is biased opinion and no facts to back the opinion up.

I imagine DU is ready to give stinky a medal though.

Um, this person actually believes that the class president should run the entire school? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Well it's your fault for voting for the party that tries to enlarge government. Your the one constantly attacking the people who want to make it smaller.
    Stinky seemed have forgettrn something about 9/11 .... now what was it?

Now I remember ... THE TERRORISTS!!!

The biggest terror attack in world history, and Stinky didn't say anything about terrorists; wonder how that slipped his tiny mind Like talking about the Titanic and never mentioning the iceberg.

But after all, like most Moonbats, Stinky likes terrorists because they hate America too. Of course Stinky kind of gloss over those few sticking point like kill all the Jews, threating women like dogs and destorying all art,books, music and movies and forcing everyone to live the 10th century.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    I didn't read any further than this. When someone has to resort to this kind of a phrase you know the only thing that is going to come after it is biased opinion and no facts to back the opinion up.

I imagine DU is ready to give stinky a medal though.
    Yeah that "masses scared shitless" was something. Was anyone here "scared shitless"??? I wasn't. I was pissed these magic carpet riders killed nearly 3000 people and sent the economy into a tailspin but "scared shitless", ahhhhh NO. Ready to nuke a Stan...yeah, pretty much. :D

Apparently Stinky is accquiring a rep over at the DUmp as a "Deep" writer. You have to wonder how but no one said the DUmmies are Super Geniueseses (except themselves). The only thing he has going for him is his crap is shorter than Pitt's.:D
    May the FORCE be with you!