1. #1 But a Huge Mistake by Obama in Choosing a Self-Important Clown for Vice President 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    A Huge Mistake

This guy is a walking gaffe, and not innocent gaffes but one that reveal a confused dim witted persona inside.

Not just my mistake in predicting Nunn for Obama veep (see previous post) even though I stand by my assessment of Biden:

Biden’s sagacity and earnestness act would only go over in the class of dummies that is the U.S. Senate..

But a huge mistake by Obama in choosing a self-important clown for vice president, a choice that is the gift that will keep on giving to his opponent throughout the rest of the election. Biden has proven himself incapable of opening his mouth without making you cringe at his self-congratulatory pretentiousness.

But why? One thing I always felt about Obama was that he wouldn’t be rolled, played, by traditonal pols. And yet there is evidence that’s what happened. It turns out he surrounded himself with top staffers from loser hacks like Dick Gephardt, the kind of people who are revered in the Senate “class of dummies” I referred to. Beltway brilliant. Smart only in sucking up to reporters. The only kind of people who could take Joe Biden seriously and don’t realize how they’ve betrayed the trust of Obama supporters who believed that he was something different. Not only betrayed his supporters, betrayed Obama.

And he seems to have listenened to them. What other explanation for picking a fool who tried to pander to southrn racists in the primaries by calling his own state, Delaware, a “former slave state”. Which he somehow seemed to think would give him common ground with voters proud of their former slave state status, and he even got that wrong. He represented Delaware for three decades witout knowing enough about its history to know it wasn’t a former slave state! Sorry, this man is a shameful blowhard ignoramus. Anyone who watched him ask his painfully obvious attempts to show-off phony constitutional erudition at a Supreme Court nominee’s hearing could tell you this.

Doesn’t it count that he used an unmistakable racist slur to describe Obama (He’s “clean” unlike I guess, all the other people of color Biden has encountered in his “former slave state”. The people of color who didn’t work in 7-11s which is apparently all Biden knew of his state’s Indian citizens).

http://pajamasmedia.com/ronrosenbaum...-huge-mistake/
    Last edited by megimoo; 08-23-2008 at 05:06 PM.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    I really didn't think Obama would pick Biden. That said, I don't see Biden doing much for him. Biden's supposed foreign policy expertise is mentioned as a plus but the man brings so many negatives to the campaign, from his gaffes to his plagiarizing, that i don't see his value.

Maybe his main value is seen by the Obama camp as the fact that he isn't Hillary and he is a white male.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    I really didn't think Obama would pick Biden. That said, I don't see Biden doing much for him. Biden's supposed foreign policy expertise is mentioned as a plus but the man brings so many negatives to the campaign, from his gaffes to his plagiarizing, that i don't see his value.

Maybe his main value is seen by the Obama camp as the fact that he isn't Hillary and he is a white male.
    His VP had to be a white male to stand any chance at all.I expected someone like Lindsey Graham, who would cross over in a minute, to try and bring in the southern white male vote but Graham is in deep crap for the free pass for the illegals issue !

Banned
    The Magic Negro has to win PA & NJ. Biden is from PA. From the standpoint of protecting the northeastern base, this was a logical choice for VP. Don't think it will help him though. I am glad Hillary was not picked. She is getting her claws ready for 012 and will be a happy camper if Obama loses.

I figured he'd pick Kaine from Virginia. Oh well.
    He picked Biden.
    BIG mistake for Obama.
    BIG 'yaaahoooooooooooooooooo' for us Republicans!!