Thread: I'm Back!

1. #1 I'm Back! 
    Hey guys & gals, I've been gone for a little bit if anyone noticed but I'm back. I decided to take a little break from all things political and economic after the midterms, and then I hurt my back. I wish I had a cool story to explain my back injury. Perhaps one that involved ninjas, acrobatics, and firearms, but I'm afraid my life just isn't that cool. I woke up one morning and my back hurt, later in the evening it hurt even more, and by the wee hours of the next morning I was in the ER. Somehow I smashed some back part up pretty good, and I can't even say how I actually did it! I did learn that having a back injury is like having an abdominal injury. You never really understand how much you use those muscles until you can't use them anymore. To complicate things, my previous insurance company's obamacare rate hikes proved to be too much, so my employer switched group providers, and my old PCP doesn't take my new insurance. That means I was between PCPs at the time of the "injury", for lack of a better word. That made things complicated, but at least I got to put the brand new Banner Hospital in my neighborhood through it's paces. The coolest new innovation in this hospital is that each of the E.R. stations have a T.V. on a swing arm attached the hospital bed, so you get your own personal T.V./Radio in the room.

So what's new?
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Good to see you back, I'm glad your getting things straightened out.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Now I wish I knew how Zeus is doing?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

When did he last check in and say, "Hi" with an update?
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Welcome back slacker. Now start posting!
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Now I wish I knew how Zeus is doing?
    Me too.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    Hey guys & gals, I've been gone for a little bit if anyone noticed but I'm back. I decided to take a little break from all things political and economic after the midterms, and then I hurt my back. I wish I had a cool story to explain my back injury. Perhaps one that involved ninjas, acrobatics, and firearms, but I'm afraid my life just isn't that cool. I woke up one morning and my back hurt, later in the evening it hurt even more, and by the wee hours of the next morning I was in the ER. Somehow I smashed some back part up pretty good, and I can't even say how I actually did it! I did learn that having a back injury is like having an abdominal injury. You never really understand how much you use those muscles until you can't use them anymore. To complicate things, my previous insurance company's obamacare rate hikes proved to be too much, so my employer switched group providers, and my old PCP doesn't take my new insurance. That means I was between PCPs at the time of the "injury", for lack of a better word. That made things complicated, but at least I got to put the brand new Banner Hospital in my neighborhood through it's paces. The coolest new innovation in this hospital is that each of the E.R. stations have a T.V. on a swing arm attached the hospital bed, so you get your own personal T.V./Radio in the room.

So what's new?
    Hello. Glad you're here. :)
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!