Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Highest political figure you've ever been in the presence of. 
    We just had a visit from the Secretary of State. I didn't get to listen to her speak, but I saw her on the way out, and she waved at the group of us standing there watching.

Suprisingly she seemed human. No horns or tail, no dark aura about her. Just seemed like a normal human being. :D
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I talked to fast Eddie rendell at a eagles game once, that's before I know what a D-bag he was :D

Eisenhower, at a rally for Nixon in San Antonio in 1960 when I was still in the Air Force.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Bill Clinton and the Hildabeast back in 98 I think it was when the Chinese premiere or president or whatever he calls himself to came to DC for a State visit. I was part of the ceremonial guard for the ceremony.

Power CUer
    When I was a little blonde tot, I was posed for the local newspaper sitting on the knees of two presidents: Dwight Eisenhower, president of the United States, and his brother Milton, president of the Pennsylvania State University.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Jesse Helms. I was with my mother and younger sister in Raleigh NC Christmas shopping. I spoke with him for only a minute or two. He was very nice and did not seem to mind talking to a ten year old fan.

I met one of the local figures in the Monica Conyers scandal at an event once in the 90s at Cobo. They used to send us to these things, which usually consisted of a free breakfast and a presentation by different agencies and city departments on what services they wanted to offer for our clients.

I met Sam Riddle, a former political advisor who is currently serving time for his part of Monica's misdoings. He never once looked me in the eye, his eyes were totally fixed on my cleavage, and I wasn't even wearing anything provocative (not to mention I weighed about 65 lbs more than I currently do). Pig.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Sat with President George W. Bush at a Rangers game in the late 80's. He had yet to run for Governor or President obviously.

Got to meet a slew of Presidential candidates at the 1988 Iowa Caucuses. Got to cover it working for my high school newspaper. Kemp, Dole, Buchanan, Jesse Jackson, Gephardt, Babbitt, Hart, Paul Simon...maybe a couple of others.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Jeanne Kirkpatrick, Ed Koch, Spoke with Alan Keys, Bob McDonnell, Spoke with George Allen, Michelle Bachman, Newt Gingrinch, John boehner, Bob Goodlatte, Valerie Giscard D'Estang, now there's an arrogant, stinking commie for ya, CHARLTON HESTON, my absolute favorite. That's all i can think of right now.

I see Rep. LoBiondo every once in a while. The last time was at a Pet Smart in Mays Landing, NJ with his 2 dogs. Sen. Frank Lautenberg at Centerton Country Club one night as he was a speaker at some dinner. We were there in another room for my grandmother's birthday.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.