Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 The new XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL underwear for women with a 105in waistline 

Now THAT'S a VPL: The new XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL underwear for women with a 105in waistline (and they're flying off the shelves)

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 6:05 PM on 1st December 2010

A company which makes the world's biggest knickers has been forced to make even larger underwear - for women who are a size 74 with 105in waistlines. The Big Bloomers Company was set up by mother and daughter Dianne and Laura Mannering earlier this year making underwear up to XXXXXXXXL for 35 stone women. But they were inundated with calls from obese women around the world claiming they are too small.

Supersize me: A model poses in he latest range of underwear by The Big Bloomers Company, made to fit 45stone women with a 74 dress size

So the pair have developed their latest range - which are a staggering XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL - to fit 45 stone women who have a 8.75ft waistline and a dress size of 74. Women from New Zealand, France and Australia have already been clamouring for the items, which have been flying off the shelves since going on sale last week.

Dianne, 68, of Penryn, Cornwall said: 'We realised there was a woeful lack of selection and so decided to cater for much larger women, which proved very popular. 'But I have to admit I was very surprised when I started receiving phone calls asking for even bigger ones. 'We ship them around the world and, at the moment, New Zealand and Australia are the biggest takers.
    This is sad. :(

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz16yFduCRD

Power CUer
    And we thought Queen Victoria had big undies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uncovered.html
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Holy crap. Don't let FLOTUS know about this or there will be hell to pay.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    45 stone is six hundred thirty pounds .Man that's one big woman !

I guess there is some new show next week that follows several super-obese people through their lives. I saw it advertised on Discovery Health.

I know Oprah (obese herself) is taking over Discovery Health after the first of the year. I wonder if they will still run all these fat shows after that?

If a woman has that big a waistline, she's probably going to be bed ridden.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    If a woman has that big a waistline, she's probably going to be bed ridden.
    Was that a subtle play on words ?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Doubtful unless flour is involved. There is a whole growing industry for assistive devices, furniture, clothing, and other items marketed to the super-obese.

I feel conflicted about this. It's good that these people can be as independent as possible with better design help but it's bad that we can support a growing industry centered around this group.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Well the blonde...maybe.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Shannon will be mad if she sees her panties displayed all over the interwebs!:eek:
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg