Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    from Britannica:

Your constant injection of the issue of 'race' into unrelated discussions is clearly motivated by racism.
    So, you don't think Rangel's color had anything to do with the slap on the wrist he got? Sherr. You keep on believing that.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    like I need you to validate me or the truth.
    Yes it does look like rain, do you think we'll have a cold winter?
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Poli can't seem to take that I call them as I see them. You know, if it walks like a duck and all that jazz...
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Poli can't seem to take that I call them as I see them. You know, if it walks like a duck and all that jazz...
    When he gets older he will lose some of his intelligence and he'll be a lot easier to get along with.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Well, I could give a fuck what people think because I'm tired of the 800lb gorilla(no pun intended) sitting in the room but everyone ignores it. Everyone knows that if Rangel was white and Republican, he would have gotten far worse than a verbal reprimand. Or did I dream the whole Trent Lott thing where all he did was praise Strom Thurmond and lost his senate leadership and eventually resigned his senate seat. And he did far, far less than what Rangel did.
    The PRESS did that to Trent. He was never brought up on any charges at all in the Senate. Validate your claim dude. Show me just one example of when the house expelled a republican for doing what Charlie did.

Let me help you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...or_reprimanded

Reality is out of 23 members of the house who have been censured - only 5 have been republicans. 3 were censured for selling military academy appointments, one for sexual misconduct with a house page, and the last for involvement in Crédit Mobilier. ALL of the expelled congressmen have been democrats.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Oh I understand completely that you 'call them as you see them.' I also understand that how you 'see them' is tainted by racism.

So, you don't think Rangel's color had anything to do with the slap on the wrist he got? Sherr. You keep on believing that.
    No actually I don't. But then I know a bit more about censure and who's been censured and why than you apparently do.