Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Policon in 1, 2, 3,.........:D
    I think it's more than obvious now to everyone that he's racist. The sad thing is he doesn't see it himself.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

For those of you that want to see her prosecuted: What legal charges should Maxine be brought up on? I'm not completely versed in the case so . . . fill me in.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I think it's more than obvious now to everyone that he's racist. The sad thing is he doesn't see it himself.
    If by everyone you are referring to yourself, although we may not agree all the time on his verbiage.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

So, being honest and pointing out the elephant in the room constitutes racism. OK, color me racist then.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    So, being honest and pointing out the elephant in the room constitutes racism. OK, color me racist then.
    I'm always amazed at his vast store of knowledge and discernment for age 25!
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

If by everyone you are referring to yourself, although we may not agree all the time on his verbiage.
    agree or not - his word choices clearly illustrate the racism he harbors within.

agree or not - his word choices clearly illustrate the racism he harbors within.
    Poli when you call someone a racist on this board to most people it means no more than small talk, like referring to the weather or hows it going.
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    from Britannica:
    RACISM - Any action, practice, or belief that reflects the racial worldview the ideology that humans are divided into separate and exclusive biological entities called "races," that there is a causal link between inherited physical traits and traits of personality, intellect, morality, and other cultural behavioral features, and that some "races" are innately superior to others.
    Your constant injection of the issue of 'race' into unrelated discussions is clearly motivated by racism.

I'm always amazed at his vast store of knowledge and discernment for age 25!
    Well, I could give a fuck what people think because I'm tired of the 800lb gorilla(no pun intended) sitting in the room but everyone ignores it. Everyone knows that if Rangel was white and Republican, he would have gotten far worse than a verbal reprimand. Or did I dream the whole Trent Lott thing where all he did was praise Strom Thurmond and lost his senate leadership and eventually resigned his senate seat. And he did far, far less than what Rangel did.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Poli when you call someone a racist on this board to most people it means no more than small talk, like referring to the weather or hows it going.
    like I need you to validate me or the truth.