Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I'm at the laundromat, they turned off FAUX ( to cheers) when I asked 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The OPs name...well it just says it all. :D

DainBramaged (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-02-10 02:50 PM
    Original message I'm at the laundromat, they turned off FAUX ( to cheers) when I asked

We are now watching CNN.

VICTORY.

Vacation day I REFUSE to watch that shit.
    Victory??? This moron thinks this is a victory??? What a DUmmie! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    The OPs name...well it just says it all. :D

Victory would be to make enough money for a washer and dryer and then stay home and watch your own tv!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Victory would be to make enough money for a washer and dryer and then stay home and watch your own tv!
    He'll have to save up a couple of gubmint checks backed by confiscatory taxes first.

I was in the dental clinic on post yesterday and CNN was on. I immediately sat down and watched it without getting angry and demanding it be turned off or stomping out in a huff like a little nose-wipe POC child.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I was in the dental clinic on post yesterday and CNN was on. I immediately sat down and watched it without getting angry and demanding it be turned off or stomping out in a huff like a little nose-wipe POC child.
    You will make our British members jealous talking about teeth!:D
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    They're DUmmys SR, every little bit of feel good crap is a victory for them and their pathetic lives.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I wish I didn't get banned every time I signed up there or I would start a bouncy how I had a place of business turn off CNN. Something tells me they wouldn't be too hip to that.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

First of all Drainbamaged, the voices in your head don't count as cheers; it just means you haven't been taking your meds again

Second , what kind frail ego demands that they can't hear, see , or read anything that doesn't mirror back at them their narrow, deluded views no matter where they go or who they meet; up to the point they forcefully interject themselves into other conversations and business.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I wish I didn't get banned every time I signed up there or I would start a bouncy how I had a place of business turn off CNN. Something tells me they wouldn't be too hip to that.
    Just point out CNN is run by Capitalists and Jews, and instead you gave them some tapes of Cuban news broadcasts.

Tonight, I came home from work and turned on the TV. I accidentally dialed in the wrong 3-digit channel on the satellite and it was Keef Moonbatmann. I immediately changed the channel over to NCIS reruns on USA and then cheered myself for doing so.

VICTORY!!!!

I have triumphed over BSNBC. I have slain the cable news monster. Congratulate me.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Tonight, I came home from work and turned on the TV. I accidentally dialed in the wrong 3-digit channel on the satellite and it was Keef Moonbatmann. I immediately changed the channel over to NCIS reruns on USA and then cheered myself for doing so.

VICTORY!!!!

I have triumphed over BSNBC. I have slain the cable news monster. Congratulate me.
    Congratulation request noted pending approval.:D