1. #1 This is very hard for me but Obama is now dead to me (metaphorically) 
    link

Botany Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-02-10 09:24 PM
    Original message
    This is very hard for me but Obama is now dead to me (metaphorically)

Edited on Thu Dec-02-10 09:36 PM by Botany
    The torture that the bush 6 allowed ... that the Spanish Govt. wanted to look into
    was done in large part for 2 reasons:

1) To force people to give up a link between Iraq and 9/11 that was never there
    2) To force people to give up the bogus locations in Iraq for WMDs that never existed
    and tell of the people who were behind making WMDs that were never made.

And now it turns out that the Obama Administration blocked the Spanish Government's
    efforts to look into those crimes.

The Obama administration also has allowed Karl Rove to walk after he rigged the system to
    put Governor Don Siegleman in jail for protesting a dirty election in Alabama in 2002 ...
    and Karl showed his thanx by running an anti Obama campaign in 2010 w/ unlimited
    money from businesses & other countries

In 2008 in Ohio I got up @ 4:30 AM and worked until 10:00 PM to make sure that everybody who was
    legal to vote and lived in the precinct I was working @ could vote and that their vote would be
    counted because I believed Obama's crap about change and now it turns out that he was and still is
    actively protecting the thugs from bush/Cheney ...... :grr: :cry:

Obama should remember the thanx that Bill Clinton got for letting the Reagan / Bush
    people go on Iran/Contra ... an impeachment over a blow job.

I hope he proves me wrong but right now I have a very sick feeling in my stomach.
    The BDS is strong over there. Do they truly not see that if Obama allows Bush to be investigated and/or arrested by a foreign government....or by Obama....that Obama will be the next one that is arrested as soon as he is out of office...or sooner?
    Hell Hath No Fury (1000+ posts) Thu Dec-02-10 09:28 PM
    Response to Original message
    2. I had thought he was only engaging in --

willful neglect when it came to BushCo, but to find out he has actively worked to keep war criminals protected from prosecution moves it all to a whole new level of disgusting.

It is indefensible.

But.....but.....but.....

PUPPY DOGS AND RAINBOWS!!!!!!
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    The BDS is strong over there. Do they truly not see that if Obama allows Bush to be investigated and/or arrested by a foreign government....or by Obama....that Obama will be the next one that is arrested as soon as he is out of office...or sooner?
    Do you actually think anybody on DU can see farther than the tip of their nose?