Thread: Hello

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Hello 
    Hello, I'm John Marston. That's not my real name of course, but it is the name of the protagonist of one of my favorite video games.

I live in Georgia, I'm twentysomething, and I'm a textbook libertarian. I'm a strong supporter of the free market, personal liberty and responsibility, the american armed forces, and small town life. I tend to vote republican, but will turn on them the second they start trying to tell me how we need to repeal Roe vs. Wade, or about how gay marriage is a threat to democracy, or about how we need to put prayer in public schools. Basically, I'll vote for the party of jobs, not the party of jesus

Typical interests...i like music, books, video games, and anything with cowboys, zombies, or ninjas. Not really a big sports fan though.

Anyways, that's a bit about me. Hope to have a bit of fun here

Welcome, John!

Welcome! I'm sure you will start some interesting discussions.:D
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Nice to meet you, John Marston.

Welcome neighbor. What part of Georgia?

Welcome to CU, John.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Welcome. :)

Welcome John.........
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by John Marston View Post
    Hello, I'm John Marston. That's not my real name of course, but it is the name of the protagonist of one of my favorite video games.

I live in Georgia, I'm twentysomething, and I'm a textbook libertarian. I'm a strong supporter of the free market, personal liberty and responsibility, the american armed forces, and small town life. I tend to vote republican, but will turn on them the second they start trying to tell me how we need to repeal Roe vs. Wade, or about how gay marriage is a threat to democracy, or about how we need to put prayer in public schools. Basically, I'll vote for the party of jobs, not the party of jesus

Typical interests...i like music, books, video games, and anything with cowboys, zombies, or ninjas. Not really a big sports fan though.

Anyways, that's a bit about me. Hope to have a bit of fun here
    You seem cool, but the bolded is called being an asshole. It's not against the rules, but I recommend you not do it if you want to be listened to and not constantly trolled.

Yes, my warning was late. I'm sorry. :p

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Welcome.