Thread: KKK Snowman Spreads Holiday Hate In Hayden

1. #1 KKK Snowman Spreads Holiday Hate In Hayden 
    KKK Snowman Spreads Holiday Hate In Hayden
    Rob Kauder | Internet Content Manager, KXLY.com

Posted: 11:55 am PST December 1, 2010Updated: 7:04 pm PST December 1, 2010

HAYDEN, Idaho -- While most see the holiday season as one of joy and merrymaking, at least one Hayden, Idaho, resident is taking the opportunity to spread a little hate courtesy of a noose-carrying, KKK hood-wearing snowman on their front lawn.

Several area parents noticed the offensive snow sculpture, located in front of a home in the 9000 block of Hillview Drive, while taking their kids to school Wednesday morning.

The sculpture depicts a snowman with a pointed hat and an outstretched right hand with a noose in it. Residents in the neighborhood say the homeowners also have an Aryan Nations flag on display.

One resident said they were "appalled at the nerve they have to threaten people in our community with their signs of hatred," adding that this is a season of love and hope, not hate.

The homeowner who had the offensive snow sculpture in front of his home is Mark, who was profiled by KXLY back in July when he posted flags ranging from an Aryan Nations flag to an SS flag at his home, drawing the ire of his neighbors. Then in October he angered residents further when, according to neighbors, he passed out bullets on Halloween. Mark refuted his neighbors claims, saying he didn't actually pass out bullets, but rather he passed out bullet casings, and only did so after he ran out of candy.

A self-described white separatist, Mark, who declined to give his last name during an interview in July, said Wednesday there was nothing wrong with his snowman.

He said he put the snowman on his front lawn about a week ago. At first the snowman was much smaller, but someone attempted to knock it over within the last day or two, so he rebuilt it. It was about 10 feet tall Wednesday morning.
    KXLY

If I were his neighbor, I would have a Christmas/holiday display in my yard.

They sell black Santa decorations in Detroit. There's a black-owned funeral home that has a huge nativity set in which all the figures are black (although, really, shouldn't one of the wise men be white?)-they haven't set it up yet, this year. I'll bet Mr. Klansman would love living next door to something like that.

The Swanson Funeral Home's nativity set is something worth seeing, if you live in the area.

Before the Politically Correct revolution this kind of thing would have been considered both eccentric and tasteless but not "threatening".

I guess we know somebody's who dreaming of a white christmas
    Everybody seems to think I'm lazy. I don't mind, I think they're crazy-John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by John Marston View Post
    LMAO! :D

Politcal correctness runs rampant

this is the Kwanza Santa...for one example...

Quote Originally Posted by John Marston View Post
    ROFLOL!
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!