1. #1 "Rape For Not Wearing a Condom ?" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    INTERPOL WARRANT FOR NOT WEARING PROTECTION?

A winter morning in backwoods Scandinavia and the chime of a church bell drifts across the snowbound town of Enkoping. Does it also toll for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange?

Today, this small industrial centre, 40 miles west of Stockholm, remains best-known if known at all as the birthplace of the *adjustable spanner.

But if extradition proceedings involving *Britain are successful, it could soon be rather more celebrated by the U.S. government at least as the place where Mr Assange made a *catastrophic error.

Here, in a first-floor flat in a dreary apartment block, the mastermind behind the leak of more than 250,000 classified U.S. diplomatic cables this month slept with a female admirer whom he had just met at a seminar. She subsequently made a complaint to police.

As a result, Assange, believed to be in hiding in England, faces a criminal prosecution and *possibly jail. Last night, a European Arrest *Warrant was given by Interpol to Scotland Yard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

The woman only consented to sex using condoms. If he forced her without using one, it's rape.

Like the semi-fictional Kobe Bryant charge-allegedly, she consented to vaginal sex, but objected when he turned her over for some backdoor fun. If that's what happened, it's rape because she didn't consent to that act.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The woman only consented to sex using condoms. If he forced her without using one, it's rape.

Like the semi-fictional Kobe Bryant charge-allegedly, she consented to vaginal sex, but objected when he turned her over for some backdoor fun. If that's what happened, it's rape because she didn't consent to that act.
    It's a reach. The man has made the U.S. Government look bad. That's why the "rape" has interpol on his ass. I remember a woman being raped here in Ashburn, GA and I never saw Interpol or even the GBI coming to town to catch the perp.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    It's a reach. The man has made the U.S. Government look bad. That's why the "rape" has interpol on his ass. I remember a woman being raped here in Ashburn, GA and I never saw Interpol or even the GBI coming to town to catch the perp.
    Did he flee the country?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Did he flee the country?
    Do they usually chase rapists?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

'Jessica' and 'Sarah' claim they were sexually assaulted by Julian Assange
    Fine looking women, both. I think "Jessica" is the one in the first image, though it's difficult to be certain.

I hope the evidence against him will have more detail.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Do they usually chase rapists?
    Looking at their website, it seems they do. Their looking for people for Theft, Fraud, Crime against Life and Health, etc...

Their description for a Red Notice seems to be anyone that is wanted for extradition.

The persons concerned are wanted by national jurisdictions (or the International Criminal Tribunals, where appropriate) and Interpol's role is to assist the national police forces in identifying or locating those persons with a view to their arrest and extradition.
    http://www.interpol.int/Public/Wanted/Default.asp
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post

Fine looking women, both. I think "Jessica" is the one in the first image, though it's difficult to be certain.

I hope the evidence against him will have more detail.
    What do you want, Nude photos ?

BTW how can you tell with those Digitally Distorted photos ?Those two are looking for big bucks coming in a future law suit .
    Last edited by megimoo; 12-07-2010 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Looking at their website, it seems they do. Their looking for people for Theft, Fraud, Crime against Life and Health, etc...

Their description for a Red Notice seems to be anyone that is wanted for extradition.

http://www.interpol.int/Public/Wanted/Default.asp
    I want him brought to justice just as much as the next person, but this end around really doesn't look good. I know we have to have people on the payroll that can destroy that website.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    What do you want Nude photos ?
    It would help, definitely. I would like that. Why, do you have any?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    BTW how can you tell with those Digitally Distorted photos ?
    Well, the first one is obviously the better looking of the two, do you not think so? I bet she's the one Mr Assange had the most "bidness" with.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.