1. #1 Sharpton Presses FCC to Deny Rush Limbaugh Broadcast License 
    * Posted on December 6, 2010 at 11:37pm by Meredith Jessup Meredith Jessup

Appearing on MSNBC Monday evening, Rev. Al Sharpton told host Ed Schultz that he was meeting with representatives of the FCC to discuss ways to prohibit conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh’s “blatant racist tirades.” Sharpton also brags about his efforts in preventing Limbaugh from taking an ownership stake in the National Football League (NFL) last year:

Rush Limbaugh has the right to see whatever he wants to say. He can’t do it on publicly regulated air waves. The FCC has the responsibility to set standards to say the public cannot be offended based on their race or gender in this country, and you federally regulated air waves that they give licenses to that are very competitive and the FCC is very selective based on standards.
    Protecting people against being offended?

Any regular listener of El Rushbo knows Limbaugh is no racist, but liberal activists continue to insist on government-regulated “guidelines” to police talk radio airwaves for so-called “offensive” language (aka anything they disagree with). Will Sharpton and his coalition partners be successful?

VIDEO AT SOURCE
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I'd like to press the EPA to deny Sharpton an oxygen license.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Dear Al:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

What part of this do you not understand.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Dear Al:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

What part of this do you not understand.
    The part where being Black gets him everything he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Hear hear...
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Uh... Just how do you think the brain damage took place?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Hey, Mr. Sharpton, I'm offened by much of the liberal propaganga that passes as entertainment and news over those federally regulated airwaves. Are you going to work to shut down MSNBC, PBS, NPR, and Free Speech TV too? Or are you going to tell me to take the logical, free choice and not to watch or listen to them?

Also, Mr. Sharpton, are you going to provide any examples of this racist talk, or just expect the FCC to take your word for it? I got pwned in a recent debate with a lib online because, while my arguments were logical, I lacked the supporting documentation, and was man enough to admit it. Are you?

Yes, I know he'll never read these words, but even if I got an audience with the man, I would get the same response.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!