Thread: "Not Rape But 'Sex by Surprise'. Only In Sweden If You Don't Say The Final 'May I' ."

1. #1 "Not Rape But 'Sex by Surprise'. Only In Sweden If You Don't Say The Final 'May I' ." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    'Sex by Surprise' at Heart of Assange Criminal Probe

"Not Rape But 'Sex by Surprise'. A Crime Only In Sweden If You Don't Say The Final 'May I' ."

(Dec. 2) -- The international manhunt for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in a sex-crime investigation in Sweden apparently stems from a condom malfunction.

Assange's London attorney, Mark Stephens, told AOL News today that Swedish prosecutors told him that Assange is wanted not for allegations of rape, as previously reported, but for something called "sex by surprise," which he said involves a fine of 5,000 kronor or about $715.

snip
    'Sex by Surprise' at heart of Swedish criminal case against Julian Assange
    Julian Assange, founder of the WikiLeaks website, is wanted in a sex-crime investigation in Sweden.

"We don't even know what 'sex by surprise' even means, and they haven't told us," Stephens said, just hours after Sweden's Supreme Court rejected Assange's bid to prevent an arrest order from being issued against him on allegations of sex crimes.

"Whatever 'sex by surprise' is, it's only a offense in Sweden -- not in the U.K. or the U.S. or even Ibiza," Stephens said. "I feel as if I'm in a surreal Swedish movie being threatened by bizarre trolls. The prosecutor has not asked to see Julian, never asked to interview him, and he hasn't been charged with anything. He's been told he's wanted for questioning, but he doesn't know the nature of the allegations against him."

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article...probe/19741444

Oh, who hasn't had 'Surprise Sex'? :D

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Oh, who hasn't had 'Surprise Sex'? :D
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    LOL! I'm sure I've worn that same expression myself from time to time.:D

Doesn't it concern anyone that this was used as justification for an Interpol warrant?

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Doesn't it concern anyone that this was used as justification for an Interpol warrant?
    It is kind of like a cop pulling you over for a defective tail light when they really want to check if you've been drinking or something more serious, not really anything unusual , like it or not.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg