Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Prays for her kids and family and the wrong one out of her marriage died.
    Amen to that. Today on one of those daytime talk shows Sharon Osburn had just commented that John Edwards was scum, absolute scum, when CBS did their newflash---interrupted with Obummer's speech.

Rest in peace. She didn't deserve John Edwards. A big house is nice, but a loyal, decent husband is better. This should be a reminder to young girls to keep away from politicians.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Amen to that. Today on one of those daytime talk shows Sharon Osburn had just commented that John Edwards was scum, absolute scum, when CBS did their newflash---interrupted with Obummer's speech.

Rest in peace. She didn't deserve John Edwards. A big house is nice, but a loyal, decent husband is better. This should be a reminder to young girls to keep away from politicians.
    What kind of scum could cheat on a ill spouse? Sorry dont want to thread jack but I hope she was right with the Lord and is with him now.

Requiescat in pace.

Not like there's much choice in the matter.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Thoughts and prayers. :(
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

I hated to hear about this, but am glad she is at peace now.
    I admired her for the grace and strength she showed during
    the very public mess he put her through. But still, she was a
    libtard or she wouldn't have been married to the likes of him
    in the first place. RIP Elizabeth and prayers to the kids.

I wonder if scumwad John will marry his hoe now that she's out of the way.

I hope she found peace and my thoughts and prayers are with her family.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Be at peace Elizabeth. Go to the Light.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

When OZZY OSBORNE'S WIFE says you're scum... you're fucking scum. It's an insult to scum.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    When OZZY OSBORNE'S WIFE says you're scum... you're fucking scum. It's an insult to scum.

~QC
    To be fair, even though Ozzy's always had his drug issues, I think it's pretty obvious he LOVES Sharon. When she got diagnosed with cancer it caused him to relapse I think after years of being sober. She means a LOT to him, and he's said it many times...He wouldn't be alive now without her.

That's unlike Edwards. Honestly, while I would NEVER cheat, I think there are certain, very select circumstances where cheating can be ''acceptable" depending on a person's circumstance. But he didn't just cheat, he utterly betrayed her WHILE SHE WAS DOWN and made a fool out of her in every way publicly and privately. And he was just waiting for her to die--I remember reading in order to get his mistress to keep quiet he promised her he'd get married to her as soon as his wife died. It was like he was waiting, come on and die. That is the lowest of the low.