1. #1 It's December 7th sooooo... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    davidswanson gets his ass handed to him. And not only is it by fellow DUmmies, the Mods move his thread (and book plug) to ye olde 911 Forum. You know David, the forum for the Kooks. :D

Another DU staple, rewriting (or trying to) the history of the attack on Pearl Harbor.

I'm not bring the OPs post over as it's nothing more than a cut & paste from the dipshits book.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    davidswanson gets his ass handed to him. And not only is it by fellow DUmmies, the Mods move his thread (and book plug) to ye olde 911 Forum. You know David, the forum for the Kooks. :D

Another DU staple, rewriting (or trying to) the history of the attack on Pearl Harbor.

I'm not bring the OPs post over as it's nothing more than a cut & paste from the dipshits book.
    Hahaha...I have a love/hate relationship with these types of threads over there but this quote was special...
    WilmywoodNCparalegal Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Dec-07-10 11:12 AM
    Response to Original message
    16. Not this shit again

every December 7, without fail, someone will post some revisionist history. I'm waiting for the version where the aliens caused the Japanese to bomb Pearl Harbor...

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Obviously much smaller in scope and importance in the grand scheme of things, but today is the anniversary of the murder of John Lennon. I would imagine there will be some BFEE conspiracy theories about that floating around over there today.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Obviously much smaller in scope and importance in the grand scheme of things, but today is the anniversary of the murder of John Lennon. I would imagine there will be some BFEE conspiracy theories about that floating around over there today.
    But Jimmy Carter was president then so there won't be.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    But Jimmy Carter was president then so there won't be.
    The BFEE tentacles were certainly around back then. (DU mode) :D
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    The BFEE tentacles were certainly around back then. (DU mode) :D
    They managed to fly GHW-Bush to Paris in a SR-71 to meet with the Iranians in 1980 with no one knowing, so offing Lennon should have been no big deal.

I can demonstrate all this with chicken wire and a can of lighter fluid.( DU dungeon mode)